Your Opinion on were Two New Teams Should Be Based In the NRL

• This was in the survey, though a team based in papa new guinea, another team in new zealand or one in WA

• Banned

surely it should be called International RL - in olden times NZ and NG were “part” of australia. Include all the Islander teams and Australian state teams and only have one big round. Get Virgin to sponsor for all free air tickets. Have the teams based in Oz to save on money and aeroplane pollution.

• Central Coast would definitely be one. I’d love to see the CC Bears playing in black and red and taking home games to North Sydney Oval.

Not really fussed about where a second team would come in. Maybe Perth.

• PNG is a no brainer - although the problem is going to be attracting players NOT based in PNG to go live in Port Morseby.

I agree with a Western/Perth based team as well - I think they should cash in on all the SAFA’s over there and the popularity of the western force.

Otherwise a Central QLD team, a second Brisbane team, or another NZ Team.

• 2nd Brisbane team first and a must. Then Perth and PNG relocate the roosters to antarctica

• They need to add a team in Perth and a team in Adelaide

• I’d go where the population is. So, another team in Brisbane, a new team in Perth and another team in Melbourne. Also consider a PNG side. A 20 team competition with 2 additional games per week.

• All I will say is that a Central Queensland team will NOT work. I live in Rockhampton where the CQ Capras are based and Rocky is a little country town compared to Townsville.

My question is, how do you get a 20 team competition to work fairly? The current 16 team draw is ridiculous.

• @:

All I will say is that a Central Queensland team will NOT work. I live in Rockhampton where the CQ Capras are based and Rocky is a little country town compared to Townsville.

My question is, how do you get a 20 team competition to work fairly? The current 16 team draw is ridiculous.

Totally agree CQ ,

Ipswich and a second South Island NZ team

People from Ipswich hate Brisbanites and vice versa

• 😉 They would have to have a monday night game and two games on thursday

• Perth definitely will be one. The time slot fits perfectly with pay tv. Second team I’m not sure about. I don’t think they’ll go the the central coast.

• @:

2nd Brisbane team first and a must. Then Perth and PNG relocate the roosters to antarctica

Yep… Because the Broncos would luuurrrve that

• I say Brisbane and WA.

Too big up here for just broncos and a lot of the fans hate them.

• Perth and Adelaide for me. Another Brisbane team would not expand the game, NZ doesn’t need another team considering the record of the Warriors, and PNG would struggle to attract players.

• @:

Perth and Adelaide for me. Another Brisbane team would not expand the game, NZ doesn’t need another team considering the record of the Warriors, and PNG would struggle to attract players.

x2

Recent Topics