JAYCAR

• Bulldogs lose Jaycar as sponsor. M D and founder has always been a Tigers fan . Hope head office has picked up the phone.

• @:

Bulldogs lose Jaycar as sponsor. M D and founder has always been a Tigers fan . Hope head office has picked up the phone.

Is that right? I remember readingan article on the owner being a tigers fan. He wouldn’t put money into us because we were such a basket case of a club. Or something to that effect.
    Hopefully he feels differently now.

• Be great to get him on board.

• As a joke, he once turned up to a bulldogs home game against the tigers in his tigers jersey

• Haha not after Brooksy turned Mike Tyson.

• Be careful what you wish for - remember what Roy Masters wrote a couple of weeks ago.

" The Magpies, whose successful Ashfield licensed club now owns 75 per cent of Wests Tigers, have the option of buying the remaining quarter, or partnering with a businessman who has been a long time Wests supporter."

Funny how Jaycar have put up with so much from Canterbury but pull the plug over something as trivial as this.

• @:

Bulldogs lose Jaycar as sponsor. M D and founder has always been a Tigers fan . Hope head office has picked up the phone.

Jaycar owner was originally an old magpie man.There was a piece on it in the papers a few years ago.Long time magpie then Wests tiger.Would be a great pick up.

• @:

Be careful what you wish for - remember what Roy Masters wrote a couple of weeks ago.

" The Magpies, whose successful Ashfield licensed club now owns 75 per cent of Wests Tigers, have the option of buying the remaining quarter, or partnering with a businessman who has been a long time Wests supporter."

Funny how Jaycar have put up with so much from Canterbury but pull the plug over something as trivial as this.

Would that be a bad thing? Obviously a mad fan and successful businessman.

• This is what me & GCT have been talking about when it seems most others condone the bulldogs behaviour to some extent

• @:

Be careful what you wish for - remember what Roy Masters wrote a couple of weeks ago.

According to the SMH they’re floating the company and don’t want the bad press. This may or may not be a convenient excuse.

• @:

@:

According to the SMH they’re floating the company and don’t want the bad press. This may or may not be a convenient excuse.

Yes true - and that is probably a legitimate reason to break ties. I just find it funny that Masters wrote those words a couple of weeks ago and he was the journo that broke the story on Jaycar cutting ties with Canterbury. It appears as though he is being given this info from the horses mouth so to speak.

• Yeah I’m sure he wants his brand aligned with players who frequent strip clubs that get drug raided by the fuzz

• @:

Yeah I’m sure he wants his brand aligned with players who frequent strip clubs that get drug raided by the fuzz

Lol dumbest comment ever no drug raid a routine walk through and wowzer 20 somethings at a strip club my world what a scandal

• @:

Yeah I’m sure he wants his brand aligned with players who frequent strip clubs that get drug raided by the fuzz

Didn’t faze him in the past and he actually took exception to the media being on a witchunt.

• Were Jaycar contracted past 2018 or is this just another beat up, do the Tigers have a sponsor for 2019, might end up a great partnership

Recent Topics