P. C HAS TAKEN OVER

• the p.c bridge have taken over again, i see that the ISP has made way for the WOMENS LEAGUE ON BOTH FOX AND NINE, so they show the ISP all season untill the finals then dump it to show a half baked womens format. dont get it.

• @:

the p.c bridge have taken over again, i see that the ISP has made way for the WOMENS LEAGUE ON BOTH FOX AND NINE, so they show the ISP all season untill the finals then dump it to show a half baked womens format. dont get it.

That is the market for expansion of rugby league. Just watched that inspiring story of Kezzi Apps travelling from Bega to Helensburgh just for a game. Got to love it and beats watching Gould.

• [shrug] I’d rather watch the women.

• @:

the p.c bridge have taken over again, i see that the ISP has made way for the WOMENS LEAGUE ON BOTH FOX AND NINE, so they show the ISP all season untill the finals then dump it to show a half baked womens format. dont get it.

ISP was on nine yesterday?

• You’d rather watch sweaty men as opposed to sweaty women BP?

• @:

You’d rather watch sweaty men as opposed to sweaty women BP?

not saying that, just think its wrong that they get shafted come semis.

• Bring back the Lingerie Football League !

• Toughen up snowflake.

• I have to admit I am very much enjoying the womens version. Sure, skill level lacks a little but the passion and heart is every bit there.

• Women’s game has been great and will only help the game grow.

Nine have shown the state game on Saturday at 1pm every weekend and did just that yesterday. So nothing has been bumped to show something else.

• I remember a couple of years ago the Aus and NZ women played games at the Nine’s. They belted the crap out of each other.

• @:

Toughen up snowflake.

There’s something ironic about someone complaining about political correctness being called a snowflake.

But mate, ISP have been shafted because presumably no one really watches it. Women’s league will get a lot more viewers. Nothing PC about it.

• The womens game is great to watch because you dont see any of the wrestling garbage melbourne have brought to the game.

• @:

I have to admit I am very much enjoying the womens version. Sure, skill level lacks a little but the passion and heart is every bit there.

X2

• I can’t help noticing the double standards in the coverage. No shots of the change rooms before the games

Recent Topics