Raspberry award

Tongue in cheek to Tim Sheens for his “almost apology” as described elsewhere in these posts…

Leaking a soft soft try to a team with NOTHING! to maintain our ‘‘never kept a team to nil’’ record.

@innsaneink:

Leaking a soft soft try to a team with NOTHING! to maintain our ‘‘never kept a team to nil’’ record.

I’ll agree with that one.
I really want to keep a team to 0.
Manly next week anyone……

Marshall for kicking the ball on the 2nd tackle when we won a scrum against the feed.

@Sabre:

Marshall for kicking the ball on the 2nd tackle when we won a scrum against the feed.

Think that was Farah.

• Letting in a try 😦
  • Dropped balls
  • Completion rate

@hadds75:

@Sabre:

Think that was Farah.

There was too much kicking behind the line in the 2nd half. Boys seemed disinterested in the 2nd half but thankfully had done enough in the first half with some fantastic tries.

We gotta play the whole 80 in that frame of mind next weekend. none of this kick behind the line on early tackles crap!

@NZTiger:

@hadds75:

@Sabre:

Think that was Farah.

There was too much kicking behind the line in the 2nd half. Boys seemed disinterested in the 2nd half but thankfully had done enough in the first half with some fantastic tries.

We gotta play the whole 80 in that frame of mind next weekend. none of this kick behind the line on early tackles crap!

Well they did a tonne of defence and it was wet so i thought it was good they kicked early rather then have pressure on the last tackle or make an error.

For me, it was the mistakes and penalties given away by Gibbs and Payne in our own half in the first half.
Also our mistakes after every try we scored.

Ryan giving away a penalty after the 5th tackle when we had the defencive ascendancy!!! Nearly lost another remote!!!

@Sabre:

you get the raspberry for trying to give someone the raspberry who didnt do what you gave him the raspberry for!

Whoever called Buttriss ‘a classy player’ 😆

and the Raiders in general for being hopeless.

• Beau Ryan hitting a pass away from dummy half on the last tackle which gave them 6 more on our line (didn’t end up costing us, but could have).

• Canberra Raiders playing the green machine song as soon as the full time siren sounded… Errrrm, you just got laced by 21 points lads???

@Zaibatsu:

• Beau Ryan hitting a pass away from dummy half on the last tackle which gave them 6 more on our line (didn’t end up costing us, but could have).

• Canberra Raiders playing the green machine song as soon as the full time siren sounded… Errrrm, you just got laced by 21 points lads???

^^^^

lol, I thought the same thing.

I agree on the above two as raspberries, but give the golden raspberry to Tigers for missing the chance to be the first team ever to keep the Raiders scorless at Bruce.

@Jazza:

Well they did a tonne of defence and it was wet so i thought it was good they kicked early rather then have pressure on the last tackle or make an error.

Yeh, they did a ton of D so you thought it good they kick early /handover possesion so they could do more??? 😐

Archer for giving it to the home team……

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.