Who needs to stay/come or leave Wests

• Here a few of my suggestions-

Stay- Brooks, Esan, Twal, Farah,

Come over- Nathan Cleary

Go- Mahe Fonua, Robbie Rochow, Benji

• Put simply , we need to buy 6 first grade quality players …Lawrence has seen better days imo … rooks put him through the hole on many occasions, it he just dose t ha e the explosive pace needed to finish off … o and don’t start me on his hands

• Punt Gamble, hes deadwood

• @:

Punt Gamble, hes deadwood

Them’s fighting words round these parts.

• @:

Put simply , we need to buy 6 first grade quality players …Lawrence has seen better days imo … rooks put him through the hole on many occasions, it he just dose t ha e the explosive pace needed to finish off … o and don’t start me on his hands

Make him captain. First man picked

• @:

Put simply , we need to buy 6 first grade quality players …Lawrence has seen better days imo … rooks put him through the hole on many occasions, it he just dose t ha e the explosive pace needed to finish off … o and don’t start me on his hands

Thought he had a great year, his hands as well

• @:

Here a few of my suggestions-

Come over- Nathan Cleary

Yep happy with: Brooks, Masters, Twal, Farah, Liddle, Thompson, Mbye, Garner, Nofoaluma, Mikaele, Smith, Chee-Kam, Matterson

Happy with for now: Matulino, Packer, Eisenhuth, Lawrence, Marshall, Fonua, Gamble, Aloiai, Clark, McIntyre

Needs to go: McQueen, Rochow, Taylor, Reynolds, Godinet

Wants: Cleary, Tevita Pangi Junior, Kikau, Waqa Blake, Patrick Mago

• @:

@:

Come over- Nathan Cleary

Yep happy with: Brooks, Masters, Twal, Farah, Liddle, Thompson, Mbye, Garner, Nofoaluma, Mikaele, Smith, Chee-Kam, Matterson

Happy with for now: Matulino, Packer, Eisenhuth, Lawrence, Marshall, Fonua, Gamble, Aloiai, Clark, McIntyre

1. Agree

2. Agree except for: Eisenhuth and Aloiai.

3. Agree except for Renolds and Taylor.

4. You may get Cleary, the rest no chance.

• Reynolds should be moved on he is busted.

• @:

Reynolds should be moved on he is busted.

He’s on a substantial contract - you can’t just move the bloke on - there are financial repercussions to everything you guys are suggesting.

• @:

@:

Make him captain. First man picked

Absolutely.

1/4 - you obviously did not see any games in 2018. I’ll use that as your excuse anyway.

• @:

@:

@:

Come over- Nathan Cleary

1. Agree

You maybe happy with Fonua - I am too, in ISP - hands like feet and 1 good game in 2018.

Godinet is already gone by the way.

The 5 you want are no chance - unless you are just relating dreams.

• @:

I thought we were past this rubbish, you must be one of the worst judges of a footballer, you single out our best player as the player who should be punted?

• @:

@:

I thought we were past this rubbish, you must be one of the worst judges of a footballer, you single out our best player as the player who should be punted?

I had a laugh at that too, ridiculous!

• @:

@:

@:

Come over- Nathan Cleary

1. Agree

we aint never getting cleary :bash

Recent Topics