IVAN THE TERRIBLE POLL

• Banned

Let’s see where everyone is at. The minute he met the panthers before the bulldogs game showed me that his heart is over there. He has become so deluded by coaching his son that his integrity and word have gone out th window. His position is untenable and he needs to go ASAP.

• I thought he was going to Brisbane, no the Roosters. Then Robbie said he is staying?

• Banned

Ivan has our boys playing their natural game, of reading what is in front of them and they appear to be happy with him. We won many games considering all the disruption for one reason or another. He took the controversial decision of bring HRH back. I don’t like how we thumped at season end when there was only pride to play for but it was against big teams.

The only possible bad element if the Penrith controversy resulted in weak games from our boys? If no direct link than everything is fine. If otherwise than???

• I am happy for him to stay until the end of 2021 regardless of whether he signs with Penrith or not. It would be hilarious if young Cleary stalls until November 1, then announces that he’s signed with us for 2020. I am happy with where the club is heading under Ivan, so two more years of that please. The danger is him (or any coach in that position) taking players with them, when they go. Who will he take? Who have we got that is better than their Penrith counterpart? Wouldn’t be many, so why fret?

• Is this an Ivan poll of a 2nd Ivan thread? stating the same stuff over and over again.

• Those options aren’t mutually exclusive yet the poll only allows people to select one option. Thread should be renamed “IVAN: THE TERRIBLE POLL”.

• Agreed with Nelson. The first and last options are essentially the same

• As long as it makes people feel better about themselves.

• Ivan was hired to do a job until the end of 2020 that should continue

• What about this option….
    "Whatever happens, happens. "

• @:

I am happy for him to stay until the end of 2021 regardless of whether he signs with Penrith or not. It would be hilarious if young Cleary stalls until November 1, then announces that he’s signed with us for 2020. I am happy with where the club is heading under Ivan, so two more years of that please. The danger is him (or any coach in that position) taking players with them, when they go. Who will he take? Who have we got that is better than their Penrith counterpart? Wouldn’t be many, so why fret?

Our best interests dont suit his.
    His mind is here but his heart is already out the door.

• @:

What about this option….

Or - it is what it is…

• @:

@:

What about this option….

Or - it is what it is…

This

• @:

I am happy for him to stay until the end of 2021 regardless of whether he signs with Penrith or not. It would be hilarious if young Cleary stalls until November 1, then announces that he’s signed with us for 2020. I am happy with where the club is heading under Ivan, so two more years of that please. The danger is him (or any coach in that position) taking players with them, when they go. Who will he take? Who have we got that is better than their Penrith counterpart? Wouldn’t be many, so why fret?

Assume that you meant 2020, or are you wanting a year’s extension before he leaves?

• POQ

Recent Topics