2018 Grand Final Melbourne v Roosters

• Surprise surprise pipsqueak refs boss brother Gerard Sutton gets the gig, along with the one who cost us a game, Klein.

Storm by 8 (providing the NRL judiciary go soft on Bill which they will.)

• I’ll be cleaning my gutters out .

• Don’t think they got the refs right for this one.

I’m heading out so hoping for a good game of footy, can’t really get behind either side in this one. Could go either way but think Melbourne will just get them

• @:

Surprise surprise pipsqueak refs boss brother Gerard Sutton gets the gig, along with the one who cost us a game, Klein.

Storm by 8 (providing the NRL judiciary go soft on Bill which they will.)

Slater is important obviously , but if the Roosters are without Cronk I can’t see them winning

Storm 13+

• @:

I’ll be cleaning my gutters out .

Jr will have to clean the gutters first to get Sr out of the gutter 😆

• With the refs selected the NRL will get the result they want

• Slater not guilty. Free to play.

• Slater gets off…. I wonder how uncle nicks feeling right now… Lol

• @:

Slater gets off…. I wonder how uncle nicks feeling right now… Lol

Probably trying to carve Cronk a new shoulder.

• @:

Slater not guilty. Free to play.

And they wonder why the NRL is a joke.

• @:

@:

Why? Read the live blog. It is a very complex and compelling account of the collision.

• Storm would be close to odds on now. The lift they will get from this cannot be underestimated.

Cronk is gone. No way he’ll play. Would not be surprised if he’s already been ruled out behind closed doors. Would make sense they would try and milk the will he or won’t he for as long as possible. He’s in a sling for Gods sake.

• @:

@:

The front angle (which I hadn’t seen until last night ) created enough doubt

Personally agree that a Grade 1 shoulder charge needs to be downgraded to 100 points , but they were the rules at the time

I still think he shouldn’t have played

• The facts were presented extremely well. We can all voice our opinions and carry on but the facts of the case should not be forgotten. If we put your emotion aside i think they made the correct decision.

• @:

@:

@:

Why? Read the live blog. It is a very complex and compelling account of the collision.

It was a shoulder charge pure and simple. Everyone could see it. Unintentional but still a shoulder charge. This is why the NRL is a joke.

Recent Topics