Inglis to lead new-look Kangaroos squad

• No excuses he did the wrong thing and has been and will be punished

• @:

No excuses he did the wrong thing and has been and will be punished

Happy you find two rep matches acceptable for something that could have killed people in the community.
    Me myself i rate peoples lives a little higher.

• An appropriate punishment would be being forced to attend a “Me, Myself and I” seminar hosted by Cooper Cronk in which good ol’ CC talks about himself incessantly for a 7- hour stint. That’d make even the death penalty seem pleasant by comparison……

• @:

@:

Happy you find two rep matches acceptable for something that could have killed people in the community.

Thats nice…what would you suggest?

• @:

An appropriate punishment would be being forced to attend a “Me, Myself and I” seminar hosted by Cooper Cronk in which good ol’ CC talks about himself incessantly for a 7- hour stint. That’d make even the death penalty seem pleasant by comparison……

Plus a 10k fine…
    Loss of license for 2 years …
    And 250 hours of community service

• @:

@:

@:

Go away with you, you have nothing.

There is nothing to defend, the guy screwed up.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Go away with you, you have nothing.

There is nothing to defend, the guy screwed up.

😆
    Whos defending him? Not I.
    Youre very forthright on the issue, up on your high horse suggesting I dont rate human life and you do, you find the NRLs punishment unacceptable but cant or wont offer what you would find acceptable…

‘‘Go way with you’’ hahahaha what the hells that?

• What a moron, the peeps at NRL HQ must be about ready to jump of the ledge.

• The courts will deal with the road offence.

Very poor sentence from the NRL. - 2 lousy games for bringing the game into disrepute, undoing all the work other players and clubs do in schools and the thousands of dollars poured into the indigenous communities to try and get them to stop excessive drinking etc.

All undone by an Australian player and our countries captain.

Not on. Should never be made captain again - I would think I would be alone in saying he should not be picked for Australia again.

• Give it a couple of weeks and the NRL will roll out the standard feel good stories. Inglis will pose for photos with charities and drop the standard cliches about doing it tough. However, having treated the welfare of the community with disdain, any attempt to play the pity card in the media would be both insulting and hypocritical.

• Very poor Decision from the NRL This guy is meant to be
    Australian Rugby League Captain and a leader
    Roll Model for Indiginous Kids , Players , Communities
    Seasons Over so off we go into Dubbo that is Running a,special Event , this Moron turns up , goes gets on the drink and then Drives and Speeds
    If he was 0.08 in Lithgow he would have been Double the legal limit when he got behind the wheel of a weapon when miss used , it’s 3 hours from Dubbo to Lithgow. And some average road ways to drive on as well , Long Weekend , Double Demerits , and this clown still drives , I also think people with Mental health issues should stay well away from grog
    Speed and Grog don’t mix and we only need to look at last week on the Northern Road near Penrith , speeding driver Kills 2 plus 2 unborn kids and another still in a coma , this guys needs to be tort a lesson , he should be stripped of the Australian Captains Job , miss Both Tests , and then I hope the judge throws the book at him , he has Disrespected the Law , let himself down first of all and
    Australian Rugby League
    His club
    His Communities he bangs on about
    Kids Footy
    Just not happy about this at all

• Keary has been called into the kangaroo’s squad. Munster withdrawn due to personal reasons.
    https://twitter.com/Kangaroos/status/1048860338324533253?s=19

• @:

Keary has been called into the kangaroo’s squad. Munster withdrawn due to personal reasons.
    https://twitter.com/Kangaroos/status/1048860338324533253?s=19

Should have been there in the first place. Had a great back end to the year and is much more composed as a player.

Recent Topics