New emblem

• Thoughts on updating our logo? Feel like the current one is a bit cartoony and unrefined. If anyone has seen the APIA Leichhardt Tigers FC logo I think that would be ideal for us. Obviously with black/gold/white as the colour scheme. Its basically just our current logo but without the claws and has more of a simple, traditional crest look about it.

• Always thought our logo looked cheap.

• Good first post jimmyp, why do nt you hang around for a while before you suggest changing accepted tradition

• I’m happy with the logo but can understand what you are saying. The club seems to be in a continuous identity crisis so keeping the logo consistent is important.

• I think the NRL did all the logos in that style.
    It isn’t ours to change. NRL takes care of the IP

• I’m happy with it.

• I’d hate to change it, the jerseys change every year so it’s our only constant.

• @:

I’d hate to change it, the jerseys change every year so it’s our only constant.

Good point

• @:

@:

Good point

I really wish we had a jersey like souths, saints or the chooks that hasn’t changed in decades.

• ForumSupporter

Emblem is fine has not been a problem since day one.
    Why change it.

• There are more important items this club could be addressing than this one and there are plenty!

• @:

@:

@:

Good point

I really wish we had a jersey like souths, saints or the chooks that hasn’t changed in decades.

Same.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Good point

Same.

I don’t want a jersey like Souffs, Dragons of Rorters but a good jersey that is constant would be sensational.

That wouldn’t make money though, would it?

• Least of our problems.

• @:

@:

@:

Good point

I must admit i would rather we kept the same jumper each year as well ,but the problem is keeping both sides of our supporter base happy.

Recent Topics