New emblem

Thoughts on updating our logo? Feel like the current one is a bit cartoony and unrefined. If anyone has seen the APIA Leichhardt Tigers FC logo I think that would be ideal for us. Obviously with black/gold/white as the colour scheme. Its basically just our current logo but without the claws and has more of a simple, traditional crest look about it.

Always thought our logo looked cheap.

Good first post jimmyp, why do nt you hang around for a while before you suggest changing accepted tradition

I’m happy with the logo but can understand what you are saying. The club seems to be in a continuous identity crisis so keeping the logo consistent is important.

I think the NRL did all the logos in that style.
It isn’t ours to change. NRL takes care of the IP

I’d hate to change it, the jerseys change every year so it’s our only constant.

@:

Good point

@:

@:

Good point

I really wish we had a jersey like souths, saints or the chooks that hasn’t changed in decades.

Emblem is fine has not been a problem since day one.
Why change it.

There are more important items this club could be addressing than this one and there are plenty!

@:

@:

@:

Good point

I really wish we had a jersey like souths, saints or the chooks that hasn’t changed in decades.

Same.

@:

@:

@:

@:

Good point

Same.

I don’t want a jersey like Souffs, Dragons of Rorters but a good jersey that is constant would be sensational.

That wouldn’t make money though, would it?

Least of our problems.

@:

@:

@:

Good point

I must admit i would rather we kept the same jumper each year as well ,but the problem is keeping both sides of our supporter base happy.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme