2019 Coaching saga -Thread

@:

I heard Chris Smith giving Iv a gob full on the radio today.
I think that he even called him dog’s droppings.

A pretty good serve too, and being a souths supporter it must of hurt him to give Seibold a serve as well

@:

@:

@:

@:

I agreeish. I think Bennett probably was the best on the market, we just don’t know if Newcastle Bennett or St George Bennett will turn up at Souths. McGuire seems to have a stack of grit, knows our players and gets us a pipeline to Souths.

Can someone explain how McGuire is like Jason Taylor as a coach?
While he had a team of big boppers, McGuire could coach a forward pack and give them some dynamic moves.

Both coached Souths, one slapped his players and got a knuckle sandwich. The other has a ring.
If I thought McGuire was like anyone it would be Brad Arthur but maybe with less grit. He did slack off post premier ship, but hey he seems like the kind of coach to me who will take the Tigers into the 8. Biggest danger is he will wine about our facilities, biggest hope is he gets them fixed and we bee a real NRL team for once.
Cleary is a nice guy, who players love who wants to coach his son.

Can’t see that coming from Southe will be any benefit to us
It seems that players unrest about his Coaching was the reason he’s not there now,.if anything, Any decent players would probably want to stay and play for Benny .

Benny is no good because he had the cattle and unlimited money in Brisbane. Madge is no good because he over worked his players and he lost them in the end. Why the hell woukd the tigers hire a premiership winning coach who took the rabbits to their first premiership in 43 years. You did bad Pascoe.

Ol’ GCT could have Scarlett Johannson in the starkers standing in front of him and he’d still find something to complain about.

Only if she said “ when Wests Tigers wins the competition, I’m yours”.

@:

@:

@:

@:

Can’t see that coming from Southe will be any benefit to us
It seems that players unrest about his Coaching was the reason he’s not there now,.if anything, Any decent players would probably want to stay and play for Benny .

Benny is no good because he had the cattle and unlimited money in Brisbane. Madge is no good because he over worked his players and he lost them in the end. Why the hell woukd the tigers hire a premiership winning coach who took the rabbits to their first premiership in 43 years. You did bad Pascoe.

Ol’ GCT could have Scarlett Johannson in the starkers standing in front of him and he’d still find something to complain about.

Shake my head when is someone gonna reference some music i know.

@:

@:

Can I say we should try and make Gus Gould’s life as bad as we can possibly make it every Channel 9 game he covers that we are involved in

What and like win :slight_smile:

No new reality TV show , Rustle Gus’s Tree 😉

Should be pretty popular

@:

@:

@:

@:

Come on Swaggy my kids are your age and they know Garbage, broaden your horizons and stop listening to Beiber.

@:

@:

@:

@:

Come on Swaggy my kids are your age and they know Garbage, broaden your horizons and stop listening to Beiber.

She only Happy when Happy is happy 😎

And its raining currently , rained the last 4 days on and off

Were both Happy , except I’m happy and she is Happy 😕 😕 😕

@:

@:

I’ve got no issues with the CEO or chair. We finally have stability in the office, replacing either of them now would be crazy IMO

x3

@:

@:

Ask yourself is Madge an upgrade on Cleary?
Yes.
So I don’t see a problem if he wants to leave to make way for someone better.

Not sure why people feel so hard done by Cleary.
He did us a favour.

Just because we landed on our feet, it doesn’t excuse what he did.

Exactly. Ivan was not thinking about the club that brought him out of the wilderness, he was just thinking about himself.

Coaching his son?? Please. This is about getting a truckload more money than the Tigers are paying. If we offered more money than Penrith for the father/son combo then they would be running out for us instead. Money talks - and that isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but just call it what it is.

@:

@:

@:

Yes.

He did us a favour.

Exactly. Ivan was not thinking about the club that brought him out of the wilderness, he was just thinking about himself.

Coaching his son?? Please. This is about getting a truckload more money than the Tigers are paying. If we offered more money than Penrith for the father/son combo then they would be running out for us instead. Money talks - and that isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but just call it what it is.

If he’s swinging the money his sons way to circumvent the cap though, they can’t call it what it is.

@:

@:

@:

@:

Yes.

He did us a favour.

If he’s swinging the money his sons way to circumvent the cap though, they can’t call it what it is.

True - there could be some Cleary family shenanigans afoot. Not the kind of thing we want to touch with a 10 foot pole.

@:

@:

@:

@:

I’m more of a EDM person.

@:

@:

@:

@:

Whose EDM ??

Got some music Geo really enjoys

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=mananana+muppet&view=detail∣=62B7FC596119A3F3B60962B7FC596119A3F3B609&FORM=VIRE

Hope Maguire no matter what happen to show far more integrity than Cleary and gets to see his term out

@happy tiger:

@swag tiger:

@Wagga Tiger:

@swag tiger:

Whose EDM ??

Electric Dance Music.

@:

@:

@:

@:

Whose EDM ??

It stands for Eletric Dance Music

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.