2019 Coaching saga -Thread

• @:

@:

@:

@:

the longer it drags on, it only makes me doubt that Justin & Marina have any control at all.

\

@:

and the last thing we need is to make rash decisions that only lead us to a repeat of the coaching predicament post Sheens.

Slightly conflicting there Lauren.

I think Justin and Marina are taking their time to ensure they explore all possible options and go through the due process. Our problem before was that we didn’t do that.

Me thinks Lauren might be blonde.
    It’s been scientifically proven that long term use of peroxide causes permanent brain damage.

I do have natural blonde hair but don’t think it has any relevance to the forum. Yes I’m not as knowledgeable about rugby league as other users but for someone that has completed dual BSc/BEd degrees with majors including Archaeological Science and Biophysics, I do have above average intelligence.

I’m at work most of the times that I’ve commented on here and admit I sometimes submit a comment without checking it, but most people here get the gist of what I meant.

I visit this forum (and probably a little too) often, because I actually enjoy reading everyone’s posts -whether I agree with what they write or not. Though I haven’t encountered everyone on here I have always felt totally welcomed to share my opinion because I see others share something from their own perspective too.

I know its great to see some humour on here, but I am honestly uncomfortable it’s at my expense. I only ever joined this forum because I love knowing there are other passionate fans who happen to love the same club that I do. So this is totally uncalled for.

Also, apologies to the mods as I didn’t realise I implied curse words earlier.

Stay in there L. Its good to have u here.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

the longer it drags on, it only makes me doubt that Justin & Marina have any control at all.

\

@:

and the last thing we need is to make rash decisions that only lead us to a repeat of the coaching predicament post Sheens.

I think Justin and Marina are taking their time to ensure they explore all possible options and go through the due process. Our problem before was that we didn’t do that.

It’s been scientifically proven that long term use of peroxide causes permanent brain damage.

I do have natural blonde hair but don’t think it has any relevance to the forum. Yes I’m not as knowledgeable about rugby league as other users but for someone that has completed dual BSc/BEd degrees with majors including Archaeological Science and Biophysics, I do have above average intelligence.

I’m at work most of the times that I’ve commented on here and admit I sometimes submit a comment without checking it, but most people here get the gist of what I meant.

I visit this forum (and probably a little too) often, because I actually enjoy reading everyone’s posts -whether I agree with what they write or not. Though I haven’t encountered everyone on here I have always felt totally welcomed to share my opinion because I see others share something from their own perspective too.

I know its great to see some humour on here, but I am honestly uncomfortable it’s at my expense. I only ever joined this forum because I love knowing there are other passionate fans who happen to love the same club that I do. So this is totally uncalled for.

Keep posting Lauren,I enjoy your input as much as others….

There is a great saying for the ones that think they are free from errors…
    " LET HE WHO HAS NOT SINNED,CAST THE FIRST STONE…"

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Michael Maguire is in the box seat for 2019 only thing that will change that is if In the next 24-36hrs Bennett changed his mind & quits Brisbane.
    Also Luke Brooks will re-sign for a further 3 years.

Times up Benny

Benny staying in Brisbane for one more year me thinks…

DT saying things could change is seibold commits to brons 2020.

Souths could say broncs can have seibold 2019.

Cleary to pussy cats.

Bennetts to tigpies.

Bunnies have given Seibold until the end of this week to decide to take their offer or not
    So one domino could fall in the next few days.

• @:

@:

@:

@:

\

@:

Well said Lauren.

• ForumSupporter

@:

@:

@:

\

@:

Not called for…i for one enjoy Lauren’s posts…balanced and has made me think quite often…

Stick around Lauren and keep posting your thoughts…hope to hear them more often…

• @:

@:

@:

@:

\

@:

Not called for…i for one enjoy Lauren’s posts…balanced and has made me think quite often…

Stick around Lauren and keep posting your thoughts…hope to hear them more often…

Hi Lauren you are probably slightly confused like I get when Geo agrees with me

You assume your wrong because Geo is usually so wide of the mark he couldn’t hit a barn with a handful of gravel

But Geo accidently stumbles on a right comment occasionally by some miracle

And yes , enjoying your posts , stick with it , your making more sense than many other plodder posters on here …… :sign:

• @:

@:

His contract would state he’s employed to coach WTs NRL team… Anything else we’d have him doing we’d be in breach

Pure guesswork.

Of course it is

…like everything in this thread.

😒

• @:

@:

@:

@:

\

@:

Good on you Loz. Keep sharing your thoughts, they are as valid as anyone else.

• @:

@:

@:

His contract would state he’s employed to coach WTs NRL team… Anything else we’d have him doing we’d be in breach

Pure guesswork.

Of course it is

…like everything in this thread.

😒

Though you gotta wonder why you never see out - of - favour head coaches swapped with assistants/reggies coaches, cleaning the dunnies or washing the jerseys in a demotion role.
    Would save clubs a lot of money as opposed to paying out early

• @:

@:

@:

@:

\

@:

Good job Lauren.

• @:

@:

Pure guesswork.
    [/quote

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Well said Lauren.

Yeah, Stick around Lauren , your opinion is as welcome as everybody else’s. here
    As for blonde jokes , ignore them, there’s a lot here who haven’t got any at all . 😆

• @:

@:

@:

@:

Yeah now we’re awaiting on how things unveil at the Broncos and it makes me feel they haven’t really got a handle on things.
    Rash might be the wrong word. But I don’t want the club to set forth a plan totally based on another club’s decision. This sends the wrong message to me.

Meanwhile Gus Gould only has to sit back while everything plays into his hands. This is what is most frustrating to me.

You’re right. I can’t stand the fact that Gould comes out of this with exactly what he wanted. I’m inclined to offer Benny a 3/4 yr contract from 2020, tell Cleary he is going nowhere next year and take away all recruitment decisions from him. Might just wipe the smirk off Gould’s face.

170px-JabbaTheHutt.jpg

How could Gould possibly truly want Ivan back? Is that truly his top outcome?

I’m not sure that he would want him back now - At the time all this mess started they hadn’t signed Nathan. Ivan coaching was obviously the sweetener to get Nathan’s signature. Hopefully the deal with Ivan is already done because i could see Gould pulling out if its not.

• @:

@:

This stupid situation is getting more stupid by the day…fair dinkum

The NRL has created this joke. Issue is Greenberg was the biggest culprit poaching Des from Manly when he was Dogs CEO.

???

• Dez at Manly with a couple of years on his contract - similar situation

Recent Topics