The POM - another update plse

• I’m reaching out to “THE POM”, who is very reliable and normally on the money with info, for another update on player recruitment and the situation with our Coach for 2019 please……It’s been nearly a month since we heard from you…

• 😐 II’m still waiting for him to tell us which player we missed out on because of the coaching drama.

Btw I reckon most people with info don’t wait to be asked…. Just my 2 cents 😐

• @:

😐 II’m still waiting for him to tell us which player we missed out on because of the coaching drama.

Too quick Ink. That was my first thought.

• @:

@:

😐 II’m still waiting for him to tell us which player we missed out on because of the coaching drama.

Yeah true…even if he says NO update that will suffice…I guess I’m like everyone else on here wanting this coaching “saga” to be clarified

• @:

@:

@:

Yeah true…even if he says NO update that will suffice…I guess I’m like everyone else on here wanting this coaching “saga” to be clarified

Dear Forum
    NO UPDATE
    The POM

• @:

James Segeyaro

• From memory his last post got crapped on so he’s probably legged it.

• Like our coach he is probably on holidays enjoying his end of season trip.

• If a thread like this was directed at me, it would make me less likely to respond. But that’s me.

• @:

Like our coach he is probably on holidays enjoying his end of season trip.

Maybe the coach is “The POM”

• If there are negotiations going on around the coaching position they’re probably pretty sensitive and I imagine anybody who is getting any inside info is being asked to keep it hush for the moment until there is some certainty. Recruitment is also probably on a bit of a freeze until there is certainty around the coaching position.

• @:

Your right most people don’t.

• @:

@:

James Segeyaro

Naah sportingnews.com speculated that one

• I wager he’ll volunteer the info when he has it.

• here is the lastest update, we have promoted 3 ISP players, thats it folks, with all the cap we have thats the bloody best we can do , not good enough.

Recent Topics