POLL - Maguire 2019/Bennett 2020

Sorry, for creating another thread on this, but with the talk now being these are the two most likely options, I’m interested to know the forums preference.

I’ve flip flopped on this question but I reckon Bennett signing in 2020 will lead to his golden handshake from the Broncos. Can’t see the Broncos not paying him out and packing his bags.

I’m a 20Bennett20 fan.

The possibility of getting TPJ and Oates see’s Wayne get my vote.

@:

Exactly

@:

@:

Exactly

Yep

I like the fact Bennett could bring Oates and TPJ, it is just the waiting 12 months, things change, people change their minds, we could end up losing out, look what happened in the last 3 months.
I haven’t voted yet, still deciding, either way Cleary can’t stay here for 2019, and we need a resolution ASAP, I am putting faith in TYGA that will be very shortly.

Bennett is the man for the job!

Assuming no Bennett in 2019 I would lock up Maguire ASAP.
He is at least the equal of Cleary without the baggage or B.S.
Bennett is too unpredictable to count on going forward.

@:

@:

@:

Exactly

Yep

same here

@:

Sorry, for creating another thread on this, but with the talk now being these are the two most likely options, I’m interested to know the forums preference.

If thats the only option as you know i pick Maguire.

Shame about Wayne but we have had enough gap years.

Bennett is definitely more accomplished, but my concern is whether Bennetts heart is really in it.

@:

I’m a 20Bennett20 fan.

Why 20Bennett20 … ?? … why not 20Bennett19 … ?? 😉

Bennett would be just such an interesting experience - I would love to see what he does with the place. Wouldn’t be disappointed though if the club puts its faith in Maguire, especially if the belief is that it is a long term appointment.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.