Wests Tigers Jersey's 2019..

• On left is last years members pack with the card in a similar design to our main jumper…on right is this years members pack with a different designed card maybe reflective of a change of jersey design?

Its been a while it seems weve had the current strip.

• That would be a great design

• Wonder if there will be a 20th season logo

• @:

Wonder if there will be a 20th season logo

If there was you’d think it would be on the membership cards for next year.

• Hope it isn’t - doesn’t look too crash hot to me - just as bad as this years.

• Less white the better I reckon.

• @:

Wonder if there will be a 20th season logo

Maybe theyll wait for the 25th anniversary?

• ForumSupporter

We have had the main for 3 seasons so it’s due to change….I suspect though this just could be a change in cards…

The players were on them last couple of years…I got Brooks last year… 😃

• Maybe someone with some good crayons can have a stab at a jersey similar to this years card??

• @:

We have had the main for 3 seasons so it’s due to change….I suspect though this just could be a change in cards…

Hasn’t the main been around for only 2 years wore it in our first game against Souths 2017z
    It’s the alternative that I think has been around for at least 3.

• ForumSupporter

@:

@:

Hasn’t the main been around for only 2 years wore it in our first game against Souths 2017z

Could be right there I thought though it was the same design as the Meriton one I bought in 2016 then Brydens took over in 2017 damn it…

The NRL requirement is a main jersey is held for 2 years so it could be changed…

• @:

Didn’t they scape the players on the cards last year after 2017 when they had Woods and Moses who the fans turned on. I remember have my card with Moses on it and he left mid season.

• @:

@:

We had Moses on ours … as soon as we could we shredded them!

• @:

Less white the better I reckon.

😲

• A lot less black would be even better I reckon.

Recent Topics