2019 WESTS Tigers DRAW

Panthers at Suncorp round 9?
First WSS home game not till round 13?

Our home games are clustered

Traditional venues early in the season
Non traditional venues mid season
Back to traditional venues to finish off

3x5 day turnaround games is not good.I wonder how many other teams have been shafted like this?Not many i would think

Still a few instances of playing the same team twice in 4-5 weeks, which I’d hoped they would sort out this time. Otherwise it looks pretty good for us.

I wonder if the WT logo minus the claws is a sign of a brand refresh? I don’t mind it actually – the logo always seemed unbalanced with the claws.

We don’t play a proper home game in April or May

@:

Still a few instances of playing the same team twice in 4-5 weeks, which I’d hoped they would sort out this time. Otherwise it looks pretty good for us.

I wonder if the WT logo minus the claws is a sign of a brand refresh? I don’t mind it actually – the logo always seemed unbalanced with the claws.

Next thing the NRL will insist we take out the teeth as well as the claws so as we dont scare the kids. 😆

@:

We don’t play a proper home game in April or May

mid season slump :bash

Half of our games will be on free to air. We still rate

11 games against 2018 top 8 teams, 13 games against bottom 8

@:

Only 1 game against Roosters, Storm and Sharks. Not bad!

@:

Round 9 is the magic round, all games played at suncorp across the weekend. Should be a good time

5 Thursday night games is a joke. Might be good for tv ratings but it’s a rubbish draw for the fans

@:

@:

Round 9 is the magic weekend, all games played at suncorp across the weekend. Should be a good time

Would you believe its a broncos AWAY game,only the NRL could do that and say its fair

@:

@:

Only 1 game against Roosters, Storm and Sharks. Not bad!

We play the Chooks twice. Only once - storm, broncos, dragons, sharks, warriors, titans