Concord Roar Store

• Anyone been out there lately? It’s been a long time since I went out there - do they have a decent size store?

• I picked up a jersey for my little bloke there last year. ‘Store’ is generous – it feels like they stumbled across some spare office space next to someone’s desk. That said, the office staff were very helpful and tolerant of my son trying on everything in sight.

• Don’t know how big the others ones are, but it’s not huge by any means. A number of racks and shelves at the reception area. Bit more out the back if they don’t have the size on display.

• Right fair enough. So I shouldn’t expect a big range?

• @:

https://roarstore.com.au/

Yeah that’s the online stuff. I need to grab something tomorrow so delivery isn’t an option.

• Pretty much anything they have on the online store you can pickup at the office in Concord Yoss. Whatever you’re after, check they have it in stock online then just call them up and pay with credit card and you can pick it up from reception. Purchases made online are usually dispatched from Concord anyway…

• I think the ‘On the bus’ range might become a rare classic.

• @:

I think the ‘On the bus’ range might become a rare classic.

The new range should be titled “On The Buses” with Reg Varney and Sid James replaced by Ivan and Pascoe both hanging out the side window.
    Our club is pretty much a comedy these days as it is.

• @:

@:

The new range should be titled “On The Buses” with Reg Varney and Sid James replaced by Ivan and Pascoe both hanging out the side window.

Muurrrhhh, I’l get you Ivan!

• @:

@:

• @:

@:

New range is " under the bus", thats where Ivan has thrown the club, but we might just come out the other side better for it

• @:

@:

@:

Muurrrhhh, I’l get you Ivan!

Come on you lot - this coaching appointment was due out 5 weeks ago!

• @:

Pretty much anything they have on the online store you can pickup at the office in Concord Yoss. Whatever you’re after, check they have it in stock online then just call them up and pay with credit card and you can pick it up from reception. Purchases made online are usually dispatched from Concord anyway…

Cheers mate.

• @:

Apparently the new range, “shove the bus up your arse!” is selling like hot cakes

Recent Topics