2019 Captain

Now that Madge is all but confirmed, what are people”s thoughts on what he’ll do with the captaincy? Surely he doesn’t persist with the childish rubbish of 5 captains. Will he appoint one? If so, who?

I think he is better than Cleary, he will go for 7 captains.

TBH, no idea. First point to consider is what side will he pick.

@:

Now that Madge is all but confirmed, what are people”s thoughts on what he’ll do with the captaincy? Surely he doesn’t persist with the childish rubbish of 5 captains. Will he appoint one? If so, who?

Madge has balls….I think Lawrence should be our captain…

Really hope the Traitor takes some oh his loyal subjects with him…

Elijah Taylor
McQueen
Rochow

What were the win rates of our captains this year?

Can’t go wrong with Lawrence

Lawrence deserves the role. Should have been given to him when Farah gave it up.

Lawrence for sure. He is a true leader on and off the field

Rowdy deserves it, but I like someone who’s prepared to rumble with the refs. Maybe Reynolds.

^Madge was the original architect of the leadership group and shared captaincy setup.
True story. Unless of course some one did it back before I can remember.

@:

Rowdy deserves it, but I like someone who’s prepared to rumble with the refs. Maybe Reynolds.

I like this idea! He’s the sort of player that the playing group would respect and he wouldn’t let someone else try to take control of the team. Rowdy maybe too nice to control Benji and Farah?

Rowdy as captain.

MaGuire started it at Souff’s…lol

@:

@:

I like this idea! He’s the sort of player that the playing group would respect and he wouldn’t let someone else try to take control of the team. Rowdy maybe too nice to control Benji and Farah?

I thought it is the coach’s call rather than the captain’s. Due to Ivan re-signing Farah we can only presume that he approved how he handled the role.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme