• Russell Packer
  • Josh Reynolds
  • Elijah taylor
  • Alex Twal

What will Madge do?

IMO He will cut ET and McQueen.

Re-sign Aloiai and Brooks.

Exciting times…

I love ET but I’d like to see him move on after 2019. We need forwards with more go forward. The fact that he’s good at slowing down the play the ball simply isn’t enough

We still have McQueen in 2020 :bash

Trouble is that we still have Reynolds in the contracted list
They have to get rid of Mcqeen some way
And ET and Packer have played their best football, can’t see much improvement in them

Umm lets get through 2019 1st…

@:

If he came good, I wouldn’t mind that. Always rated McQueen and I thought he was playing well before the neck injury. Maybe he just needed last year to get over it.

@:

@:

If he came good, I wouldn’t mind that. Always rated McQueen and I thought he was playing well before the neck injury. Maybe he just needed last year to get over it.

Did he play under madge be4?

That is an uninspiring list of contracted players.

@:

is 2019 a gap year?

Always next year… It’s in our clubs DNA 😆

@:

@:

@:

I think so. Pretty sure he was part of their Premiership winning team in 2014.

Did Farah play under Maguire at Souths as well or was Madge gone before then?

@:

@:

@:

@:

I think so. Pretty sure he was part of their Premiership winning team in 2014.

Did Farah play under Maguire at Souths as well or was Madge gone before then?

Yep, Farah played under madge.

Wow, do you any of you realise how contracts work?

“Let’s offload Reynolds, McQueen, ET and Packer” like it’s no big deal. It is. If we aren’t going to want them, not many other clubs are going to either. We’re stuck with most of these guys till they are off contract. Like it or lump it.

@:

“Let’s offload Reynolds, McQueen, ET and Packer” like it’s no big deal. It is. If we aren’t going to want them, not many other clubs are going to either. We’re stuck with most of these guys till they are off contract. Like it or lump it.

Contracts…lol

@:

@:

Contracts…lol

If that’s supposed to be a funny dig at what’s happened with Cleary, you’d be wrong. Cleary wanted a release. If we tell them they can leave but can’t find another club, we’re stuck with them. Why’s that? Contracts lol.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.