Kelly Egan

For any Southerners interested, here is the link to this morningsradio interview from the Radiotab breaky show https://audioboom.com/posts/7065346-kelly-egan-weststigers-30-10-2018 . A good listen & it doesn’t look like the recruiting is over.

Good listen. Thanks for sharing. Confirms still looking to strengthen outside backs and the middle.

Nice interview. Cheers for sharing 👍🏼

Thanks heaps, good interview.

I’ve always been a big fan of Pascoe, but Kelly Egan is one huge asset for the club.

He knows the game well, worked in some top organisations and is extremely articulate.

Personally I think he was a big step up from O’Neill.

@:

I’ve always been a big fan of Pascoe, but Kelly Egan is one huge asset for the club.

He knows the game well, worked in some top organisations and is extremely articulate.

He is doing a great job

Massive upgrade on O’Neill

Hopefully we get a good outside back and a good forward, good job all round so far

Thanks for that. A good listen and some interesting insight into the club’s thinking.

@:

Good footballer too , any person who can beat Happy on the outside has to be :mrgreen:

The club is in good hands with people like Kelly Justin Marina and now Madge.

Thanks iofthetigers, always great to hear positive news etc.
KE comes across as pretty grounded and calls things as they are.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.