NRL: BEST PHYSIQUE

@:

Ian Roberts and Stephen Knight were 2 standouts.

Who did Stephen Knight play for? Percy Knight would get an honourable mention 😃

David Brooks and Junior both looked hard as buggery in their day, carved from granite.

Players these days get their look from sitting in air-conditioned gyms and blowing selfie kisses at themselves in the mirror, the hardnuts from yesteryear would eat them for breakfast IMO.

Stephen Knight was a unit of a center played for Wests then manly

No wait, no wait, what about Molzen?

George Rose and fat Sam Kasiano.

@:

He also played for Balmain and was a dual international (League/Union).

@:

@:

He also played for Balmain and was a dual international (League/Union).

Yeah I thought he had a spell witht the Tigers, but wasnt sure, thought I was thinking of Big Alan McMahon

Anyone see that photo of Tariq Sims on the beach that was recently circulating. How unfortunate.

@:

Anyone see that photo of Tariq Sims on the beach that was recently circulating. How unfortunate.

Haha yeah, hilarious
“when your shadow betrays you”

@:

That’s a photoshop.
The image is on his IG and no shadows can be seen.

@:

I know Steve Knight pretty well, he was the gym manager at the TAB Pyrmont office. Even as a 60 year old he had an amazing physique 6’ 2" and 110 kgs of muscle. And he was a great bloke with some really funny stories.

@:

@:

I know Steve Knight pretty well, he was the gym manager at the TAB Pyrmont office. Even as a 60 year old he had an amazing physique 6’ 2" and 110 kgs of muscle. And he was a great bloke with some really funny stories.

Steve Knight certainly stood out in the era in which he played. Footballers were part timers and didn’t spend so much time in the gym as they do these days.

In the modern era, I agree that SBW is hard to go past.

@:

@:

@:

Steve Knight certainly stood out in the era in which he played. Footballers were part timers and didn’t spend so much time in the gym as they do these days.

In the modern era, I agree that SBW is hard to go past.

Yeah, as a back, he put most forwards to shame size wise

@:

@:

Who did Stephen Knight play for? Percy Knight would get an honourable mention 😃

David Brooks and Junior both looked hard as buggery in their day, carved from granite.

Players these days get their look from sitting in air-conditioned gyms and blowing selfie kisses at themselves in the mirror, the hardnuts from yesteryear would eat them for breakfast IMO.

Stephen Knight played League and Union for Australia then Wests, Balmain and lastly Manly

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.