How Much Interest Do You Have In The NRL?

I think this could get interesting.

I don’t fit into these categories sorry

I watch every game but am very disturbed by the way the NRL administer it,Rugby league has always been unequal to a certain extent but under the current mob most clubs have as much chance to win it as a bloke in a rowboat 10 metres from the top of Niagra Falls.

I watch my team and some of the games when I have time.

Option two is closest to mine. I always try to watch every Tigers game. I also watch whatever other games I have time for especially if they look like they could be a close game.

I watch every game …love it…but don’t care about other teams…so a combo of option 1 and 3…

I love rugby league but not the way the NRL is heading. Loss if tribalism and unapologetic favouritism is killing the game

I catch all our games and the thurs and fri games at least. For the first time this year ive turned games off or changed channels. There seemed to be some bog average games.

@:

Try lite n’ easy

@:

@:

Try lite n’ easy

He does…6 at a time…

I previously watched every game, didnt miss a single one.

Last year i got over it, the way the game is administered is a bit of a joke. I watched most of our games, rarely any others…

@:

I previously watched every game, didnt miss a single one.

Last year i got over it, the way the game is administered is a bit of a joke. I watched most of our games, rarely any others…

X2

@:

I love rugby league but not the way the NRL is heading. Loss if tribalism and unapologetic favouritism is killing the game

Totally agree.

Number 2 for me
But that will change soon if the NRL dont fix the cap issues real soon
Getting feed up with the lopsided teams in the comp
If the cap was working Newcastle wouldn’t get three spoons in a row
Melbourne and Roosters wouldn’t be in the mix every year

If the NRL are serious about increasing crowd numbers and the fan base then they need to make to outcome and eventual winner unpredictable
Otherwise we all lose interest

Sems to be a common theme here.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.