Tigers boss defends handling of the Cleary exit :Part 1

• Interview with Justin Pascoe on the handling of Ivanka’s leaving

Part 1 of 2

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/11/05/tigers-boss-defends-handling-of-cleary-exit/

• Continues to impress and yes, Ivan does owe the fans a public apology

• @:

Continues to impress and yes, Ivan does owe the fans a public apology

he wasn’t in wifi when he sent that text to us :roll

• i know this will never happen, but pascoe could tell us fans what we got out of penrith for letting the sux go early. because as it stands it appears he walked away without the tigers getting jack s****.

• ForumSupporter

I’d rather those things regarding the release of Ivan stayed in house myself…

We have nothing to defend really …Club comes 1st…

• @:

i know this will never happen, but pascoe could tell us fans what we got out of penrith for letting the sux go early. because as it stands it appears he walked away without the tigers getting jack s****.

I don’t have one iota of doubt that WT were compensated for Cleary’s early departure either by Cleary himself or Penrith. The fact that the terms of the compensation are not public is not at all unusual. We’ll probably never know the amount but I’m sure compensation was paid.

• @:

@:

i know this will never happen, but pascoe could tell us fans what we got out of penrith for letting the sux go early. because as it stands it appears he walked away without the tigers getting jack s****.

I don’t have one iota of doubt that WT were compensated for Cleary’s early departure either by Cleary himself or Penrith. The fact that the terms of the compensation are not public is not at all unusual. We’ll probably never know the amount but I’m sure compensation was paid.

Yeah we would of got paid. Prob 500k or thereabouts. The fact were getting paid and not paying is a goof change for once.

• well there are ways u can tell a story without letting the cat ( that been clearly ) out of the bag. not that i want any details but it would be nice to hear pascoe glut just a little.

• I really dont wanna hear Pascoes glutes…even just a little

• @:

Most of these settlements have confidentiality agreements attached to them so neither party can release the terms of the agreement.

• Bottom line is…the tigers have won the PR battle hands down. The club and in particular Pascoe and Go have come out of this looking a million dollars and Penrith, especially Cleary and Gould have taken a beating.

Of course it means nothing if we have our usual season in 2019 and the Chocolate soldiers have a very good year. Anyway good to take the early points by a KO

• @:

Bottom line is…the tigers have won the PR battle hands down. The club and in particular Pascoe and Go have come out of this looking a million dollars and Penrith, especially Cleary and Gould have taken a beating.

Of course it means nothing if we have our usual season in 2019 and the Chocolate soldiers have a very good year. Anyway good to take the early points by a KO

SC We couldn’t possibly lose the PR battle

I hope at every post match presser in 2019 Ivan is asked about it

Do we get a trophy we can display for our rare win 😉

• @:

@:

Bottom line is…the tigers have won the PR battle hands down. The club and in particular Pascoe and Go have come out of this looking a million dollars and Penrith, especially Cleary and Gould have taken a beating.

SC We couldn’t possibly lose the PR battle

I hope at every post match presser in 2019 Ivan is asked about it

Do we get a trophy we can display for our rare win 😉

Happy you know the drill……once the season starts all will be forgotten unless either side starts poorly. NRL media is basically made up of hacks and drunks…with the odd exception

• Spare me the PR victory.

Bottom line is that we lost a coach mid-rebuild AND and allowed this saga to drag on, ruining any opportunity a new coach may have had to recruit.

While Cleary no doubt must shoulder some of the blame, management are also culpable.

Recent Topics