Madges old mate, the coach whisperer

• Bradley Charles Stubbs, better known as ‘the coach whisperer’, has shown off a shiny NRL premiership ring given as a gift from the Roosters for his help winning the 2018 grand final.

Stubbs, a performance mentor who works with some of the biggest names in sport, including Michael Maguire ahead of the 2014 NRL premiership, Michael Cheika, Eddie Jones, and more recently, Trent Robinson.

It’s been reported that when working with South Sydney in 2014, he was so confident the Rabbitohs would win the premiership he made a bet with Maguire mid-season that if they didn’t, he would cut off his pinky finger……

more

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/teams/roosters/secret-weapon-the-coach-whisperer-with-a-roosters-premiership-ring/news-story/596dfc3683ceb8269601d5eab289781d?fbclid=IwAR3TtTVaykih0Cr2NLeKdnE6sduzPB4ckJ4I-_CDmuPncqpyjvjLmcfmMM0

• Sheesh, hope he doesn’t have that bet going with Maguire during his coaching reign at WT- the poor bastard will be down to just forearms in a few seasons……
    Stubbs by name, Stubbs by nature.

• Worked with Cheika hey?
    Results may vary I guess

• @:

Sheesh, hope he doesn’t have that bet going with Maguire during his coaching reign at WT- the poor bastard will be down to just forearms in a few seasons……

:master:
    LOL

• Madge is back on the 15th , correct

• We kick off training 17th?

• I know it’s pre season, but it seems weird starting a pre season on a Thursday

• @:

I know it’s pre season, but it seems weird starting a pre season on a Thursday

late night shopping on Thursday i guess 😆

• @:

@:

Sheesh, hope he doesn’t have that bet going with Maguire during his coaching reign at WT- the poor bastard will be down to just forearms in a few seasons……

:master:
    LOL

😆

• I’d like to meet this Brad Stubbs bloke, because frankly he looks like a total phony and his website is almost a parody. He literally looks like a cross between a used car salesman and an old publican.

I’ve watched some of his videos and I just hear “charlatan” in my head - he doesn’t even speak well. You don’t need to be Anthony Robbins American polished, but this Stubbs bloke speaks like a real yobbo. He says stuff like “I’ve got me own programs” and “Oi teach the science uf buhleef”.

But there must be something to it, because some fairly big hitters do consult with him, and they can’t all be mislead morons?

• Check this one out, if it cost him $50 to make he was ripped off.

Green-screen stadium background, open shirt with bone-coloured suit, microphone pinned to his lapel, generic rock backing tape; 967 views and I must have provided 5 of those.

• @:

Worked with Cheika hey?
    Results may vary I guess

Off topic, I know bbut Rugby in Aus isnt Cheikas fault

This is a generational failure to invest in grass roots rugby. No one is playing the game and as such there are no players to represent.

Not that I care about rugby but there are clear lessons for League.

I as a proud Milperra colt Dad notice the fewer and fewer players returning each season.

Its good to have an objective guy for the coach to bounce ideas off…… I just hope he doesnt share em.

• @:

Check this one out, if it cost him $50 to make he was ripped off.

Green-screen stadium background, open shirt with bone-coloured suit, microphone pinned to his lapel, generic rock backing tape; 967 views and I must have provided 5 of those.

Gold

• @:

Check this one out, if it cost him $50 to make he was ripped off.

Jesus that’s a poorly fitted suit…

Recent Topics