R.I.P. Stan Lee

• ForumSupporter

Brought joy to many generation’s…s man of great imagination…

Spidy sensses are tingling.

R. I. P .

• R. I. P

Great career.

• Aw! Sad to hear.
    Many times have people said to me that I speak comic book English.
    Well as a 12 yo migrant kid in the early sixties, with no English, it was the wold of Marvel comics that gave me my education in English language.
    Used to search the Neighborhood for soft drink bottles, cash them in and have enough for the latest Spider Man, Fantastic Four or Daredevil publications by Marvel. Stan Lee was and is a legend.
    The world has lost another gem. RIP

• @:

Aw! Sad to hear.
    Well as a 12 yo migrant kid in the early sixties, with no English, it was the wold of Marvel comics that gave me my education in English language.
    Used to search the Neighborhood for soft drink bottles, cash them in and have enough for the latest Spider Man, Fantastic Four or Daredevil publications by Marvel. Stan Lee was and is a legend.

Great insight. Love stories that reveal the poster.

• @:

Aw! Sad to hear.

Awesome. Thanks for sharing mate.
    Those were the days huh…

• He was a very gifted man. RIP

• R.I.P

• R.I.P.
    thankyou for the fun your imaginative mind gave us.

• Not a fan of comics, or the corresponding movie franchises, but there is no denying that Lee basically gave birth to an entire universe and his imagination inspired a lot of happiness, in much the same way Lucas’ Star Wars did.

Even if you are not a fan, you can still appreciate the mark he left on art and culture.

• The world is a little poorer. He has left a great legacy behind that has entertained and helped millions. I will miss his quirky cameos.

• I did like his appearance on the Simpsons.

Stan Lee: He can’t be the Hulk! I’m the Hulk! Mrrrroaarrr! Come on, damnit, change! Mmmmm!
    Comic Book Guy: Oh, please! You couldn’t even change into Bill Bixby!
    Stan Lee: Mmmmm! Aw, forget it. Mm-mmmm! I really did it once!
    Comic Book Guy: Yes, yes. I just wish you had the power to leave my store.

• RIP Stan - You changed the world.

• So would Marvel just stop with new production of the Marvel universal?. ( i.e. new characters etc)

• @:

So would Marvel just stop with new production of the Marvel universal?. ( i.e. new characters etc)

Did he have that much to do with it?

• @:

Aw! Sad to hear.

Clicked on this thread not knowing who Stan Lee was. Loved reading your post though M and M, those sorts of stories bring back great memories of a simpler time when little treats were cherished much more than in today’s world of instantaneous acquiring of knowledge/possessions. Thanks for sharing your tale.

Recent Topics