Login Issue

@:

@:

Sql error earlier fixed.

Sorry guys, I’m based in London and I only just saw that error. thanks for the emails from people alerting it to me.

It’s a simple fix, but its also another reason why I’m trying to get the forum of PHPBB onto a platform that’s more reliable.

No problems Kul you are doing a terrific job and i have no doubts everybody on here appreciates it

I for one do

Yep - appreciate all the hard work that you and others do

Ah finally on
I thought the site had crashed because of the Zane Musgrove signing

@:

Ah finally on
I thought the site had crashed because of the Zane Musgrove signing

😂😂 Me too!

@:

Sql error earlier fixed.

Sorry guys, I’m based in London and I only just saw that error. thanks for the emails from people alerting it to me.

It’s a simple fix, but its also another reason why I’m trying to get the forum of PHPBB onto a platform that’s more reliable.

thanks m8

Yeah got the overload message originally and then later got the http message thereafter

Seems since the new site has come online i cant log in to my normal account, I’ve had to create a new one. The error comes up unknown error, i tired to re set my password ect still says same error any idea’s how to fix this error. My login details are correct as they were saved in google settings.

I am having the same issue. Found that using the app instead of the Web address works fine though.

Issue just started for me. Driving me nuts. Cannot log on using phone all day until now. Had to clear my browser now log on is a lottery. On my phone now but did nothing different

What app? Went to App Store - nothing.???

have to log in twice, it just doesn’t let me log in on first time.
So I have to use the log in with email part. Here’s your link to log in at WestsTigersForum.com.

If you did not request this link, you can safely ignore this email.

Click the following link to log in:
https://weststigersforum.com/session/email-login/f70ddff3a0f77ce97cbd49a29d2b998e
once i open this e-mail click on the link, it lets me in.
I log out of the wests tiger forum, because somemtes I’m away and home computer doesn’t get turned on for 5 days.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.