Spare a thought for TT

That is great to hear. Good Luck !

I’m late to the game here, but I wish you and yours all the best, great news mate.

Live on live long Mrs. TT 👁💜

Congrats TT, my thoughts are with you and your partner. Great news.

Hi all,the missus came out of hospital yesterday afternoon after having a hysterectomy,she is a bit sore but all went well…so far so good…I will be going to the game today as my mum in law is coming down to see the missus and I will go to Campo to see dad in law,have some beers with him and then off to watch the mighty Tigers beat the crap out of the Knights…have a great day guys and girls,go WTs…👍 👏

Good to hear TT! Sending you both positive vibes.

And go the Tigers of course!

🐯💪

@TrueTiger glad to hear mate, hope the future is now bright for you guys, and I hope the Weststigers get a win for you today, the beers will taste a whole lot better

@TrueTiger said in Spare a thought for TT:

Hi all,the missus came out of hospital yesterday afternoon after having a hysterectomy,she is a bit sore but all went well…so far so good…I will be going to the game today as my mum in law is coming down to see the missus and I will go to Campo to see dad in law,have some beers with him and then off to watch the mighty Tigers beat the crap out of the Knights…have a great day guys and girls,go WTs…👍 👏

have a good night Zig …get the boys home for us mate

Sensational - all the best to you both.

Go you Mighty Tigers.

@TrueTiger Great to hear things are going well. Hopefully you are both over the worst of things. I too will be at CSS.

Hopefully a win by the Wests Tigers today will be the icing on the cake !!!

last edited by mike

Good news hope everything keeps on improving for you

@TrueTiger

Great news TT.

Hope your enjoying the game.

Blessings to you and yours bro

Good news indeed…and the boys won for you! Life gets no better. Stay healthy!

TT - great news.
Keep the faith.
And what about that result eh - that will raise some spirits too!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.