Spare a thought for TT

That is great to hear. Good Luck !

I’m late to the game here, but I wish you and yours all the best, great news mate.

Live on live long Mrs. TT 👁💜

Congrats TT, my thoughts are with you and your partner. Great news.

Hi all,the missus came out of hospital yesterday afternoon after having a hysterectomy,she is a bit sore but all went well…so far so good…I will be going to the game today as my mum in law is coming down to see the missus and I will go to Campo to see dad in law,have some beers with him and then off to watch the mighty Tigers beat the crap out of the Knights…have a great day guys and girls,go WTs…👍 👏

Good to hear TT! Sending you both positive vibes.

And go the Tigers of course!

🐯💪

@TrueTiger glad to hear mate, hope the future is now bright for you guys, and I hope the Weststigers get a win for you today, the beers will taste a whole lot better

@TrueTiger said in Spare a thought for TT:

Hi all,the missus came out of hospital yesterday afternoon after having a hysterectomy,she is a bit sore but all went well…so far so good…I will be going to the game today as my mum in law is coming down to see the missus and I will go to Campo to see dad in law,have some beers with him and then off to watch the mighty Tigers beat the crap out of the Knights…have a great day guys and girls,go WTs…👍 👏

have a good night Zig …get the boys home for us mate

Sensational - all the best to you both.

Go you Mighty Tigers.

@TrueTiger Great to hear things are going well. Hopefully you are both over the worst of things. I too will be at CSS.

Hopefully a win by the Wests Tigers today will be the icing on the cake !!!

last edited by mike

Good news hope everything keeps on improving for you

@TrueTiger

Great news TT.

Hope your enjoying the game.

Blessings to you and yours bro

Good news indeed…and the boys won for you! Life gets no better. Stay healthy!

TT - great news.
Keep the faith.
And what about that result eh - that will raise some spirits too!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.