Will You Press the Button?

If you don’t know what Will you press the button is, you basically get a statement that starts off good but has a twist to it. You’ve then got to imaging it happening in real life and if you think it’s a good thing, you will say I WILL PRESS THE BUTTON but if you think it’s a bad thing, you will say I WILL NOT PRESS THE BUTTON.
So, put your WYPTB statements on here and see what people think.

Damien Cook gets given to Tigers for free BUT Luke Brooks and Chris Lawrence get inked to the Super League a day after. WILL YOU PRESS THE BUTTON?

idc how i just wanna tigers play in one bloody finals game. it’s been too bloody long

Martin Tapau and Asofa Solomona sign with Tigers BUT Jarryd Hayne becomes our coach for the next 3 years. WILL YOU PRESS THE BUTTON?

@:

Damien Cook gets given to Tigers for free BUT Luke Brooks and Chris Lawrence get inked to the Super League a day after. WILL YOU PRESS THE BUTTON?

I WILL NOT PRESS THE BUTTON

@:

idc how i just wanna tigers play in one bloody finals game. it’s been too bloody long

So your saying that you don’t care that we lose by 50 & 38, at least we got into the finals? Nah, if we get to the finals it means we are in the top 8 for best teams for the season and to go out like that, not worth it

School holidays started early…

@:

School holidays started early…

School holidays is every day.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.