Pascoe sanctioned by the NRL

• I’m not sure of the validity of this but I’ve heard a fairly solid rumour that NRL is about to make an announcement next week involving Wests Tigers.
    I have no idea of content or context - or whether it in fact had any legs.
    Just started this thread to ask if anyone in the know has heard anything worth sharing?

• @:

I’m not sure of the validity of this but I’ve heard a fairly solid rumour that NRL is about to make an announcement next week involving Wests Tigers.
    I have no idea of content or context - or whether it in fact had any legs.
    Just started this thread to ask if anyone in the know has heard anything worth sharing?

The Tigers are to be docked points for the 2019 season in relation to the Cronulla Sharks cheating the Salary Cap!

• No idea, Steve. I’ll guess it’ll be about the ownership of wt, with Wests Ashfield taking 100% control.

• Centre of Excellence??

• We were caught red handed giving our new muscle meal supplements to the players and copped a
    $500 000 fine
    Loss of 20 competition points for 2019
    A $1 000 000 reduced cap
    And a relocation to perth

• @:

We were caught red handed giving our new muscle meal supplements to the players and copped a
    $500 000 fine
    Loss of 20 competition points for 2019
    A $1 000 000 reduced cap
    And a relocation to perth

And the bad news?

• rearranged the weight room.

• Rumours normally have more to it than you have led on….so what’s the story you have heard?

• NRL is giving Wests Tigers Management the Roosters salary management secrets so they can expand the comp to two teams.

• @:

Rumours normally have more to it than you have led on….so what’s the story you have heard?

All I heard was exactly what I posted with the addition that it was nothing to do with Wests owning the Tigers. I’m not trying to start rumours, just trying to find out if what I heard was true.

Seems like no one knows anything which probably means there’s nothing happening.

To give you the source - a good mate of mine plays cricket with a guy who work in at NRL headquarters. The guy who works in NRL said a story was about to break this coming week involving WestsTigers and it wasn’t about ownership. That’s all that was said.

• Marina Go?

• They re-painted the gym

• Tigers players voice there opinion about Cleary

• Harry Triguboff has just bought the balmain tigers and taken the majority share in the wests tigers franchise
    Intends to invest $millions in player recruiting as 3rd party payments

• @:

Marina Go?

Going?

Recent Topics