Player you're most looking forward to seeing in 2019?

I’m looking forward to seeing Momo, I think he can lock down the other center spot.
From what I saw of him in the Preliminary Final I think he’ll surprise a few, he’s not flashy but he’s solid, I was impressed by him.

Also looking forward to finally seeing Reynolds hopefully for a long string of games.

Interested to also see how Matterson fits in and if he continues to improve or if it was the Roosters players around him that allowed him to play so well.

Reynolds for me. Hope he can get a full season in for us 🤞

Is Momo Momirovski? And he played in the World Cup? Who for?

I have the most interest in the new recruits and hopefully see Brooks step up again.

Ryan Matterson for me. Think he’s an underrated signing.

Has to be reynolds lot of money tied up, we need to see with some time on the field what he brings to the team.

@:

Ryan Matterson for me. Think he’s an underrated signing.

But but, we only sign players other clubs don’t want.

Marsters for me. Really hoping to see him go to another level.

everyone imo… looking forward to seeing how the team is going to come together under madge :sign:

@:

Is Momo Momirovski? And he played in the World Cup? Who for?

I have the most interest in the new recruits and hopefully see Brooks step up again.

Yes Momirovski, and my mistake I meant the Preliminary Final not World Cup, brain was thinking Final but fingers typed World Cup. :crazy

Definitely Reynolds, if he is fit and hungry he will inspire the team.

@:

Musgrave

Do you mean Musgrove…?

@:

@:

Musgrave

Do you mean Musgrove…?

not sure if musgrove will even debut next year

Oliver Clark. Was a gun junior and obviously shows plenty to earn a 3 year deal.

Matterson and Mikaele.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.