West Tigers surpass 15,000 members for season 2019

• Wests Tigers surpass 15,000 Members for season 2019
    Author
    Dan Talintyre
    Timestamp
    Mon 21 Jan 2019, 03:14 PM

Wests Tigers have surpassed the 15,000 Member mark for season 2019 as we look to defend #OurJungle.

After reaching the 10,000 mark before Christmas for the first time in club history, Wests Tigers have officially reached 15,512 Members as of late January as they continue to close in on last year’s record mark of 20,709.

In each of the last three years, Wests Tigers have chalked up a record Membership number, and are on track to do so again in 2019.

With a number of key new recruits for the year ahead and a Premiership-winning Head Coach in Michael Maguire, there’s certainly plenty of reasons to be excited for the season ahead that begins with three consecutive home games.

Starting at just $45, Wests Tigers’ 2019 Membership range is as extensive as ever before with options to suit all budgets and needs from the popular supporter Membership right through to the Elite Membership.

There is a host of different ticketed options for single and dual venue packages, as well as full season, with added focus on Family Memberships for each of the club’s various home grounds throughout the year.

This is our jungle.

Wests Tigers will continue to provide the best range of benefits and exclusive offers to all Members, with the Membership Loyalty Program providing special rewards and events for 1,3,5,7 and 10 Year Members during the season.

The club will again be offering Members a $30 merchandise voucher that can be redeemed through all Roarstore outlets (online, in-store and at games), while also including a keyring, bumper sticker and lanyard in all adult packs. Junior packs have also been improved in 2019, with all Junior Wests Tigers Members receiving a lanyard, ISC cap, drawstring bag and drink bottle as part of the package.

Members also have exclusive access to all official news from the club — delivered right to your inbox, so you always know about what’s happening with your team!

:sign:

• Imagine the number of members we’d have if we made the semis occasionally.

• @:

Imagine the number of members we’d have if we made the semis occasionally.

This is what the NRL and a few other western Sydney clubs do not want !

• Administrators

Still waiting on my membership pack to arrive 😔

It’s been months now

• @:

Still waiting on my membership pack to arrive 😔

It’s been months now

Knowing in your heart you’re a tigers member is enough isn’t it. 😃

• Going to sign the whole family up this year I think. Very happy with the way the club operates just in a mere couple of seasons.

• How many does Penrith have?

• 13,846 according to the LU membership tracker as of 21/01.

• I don’t want to renew and support the NRL but I’m a sucker and I will.

Happens every year

• 15000 members is a good effort considering our past six months dramas and our playing roster. The only thing there is some clever accountancy in that figure. Me and a few friends have two different membership packages, one for Cambo and LO and one for the new ground, so we count as two memberships not one. Anyway all clubs do it and technically they are right

• My non ticketed membership for this year is pending Pasco’s reinstatement.

I have lost faith in the leadership of the NRL, the self interst of the individuals and its pandering to a few clubs that are cheating the cap.

• @:

My non ticketed membership for this year is pending Pasco’s reinstatement.

I have lost faith in the leadership of the NRL, the self interst of the individuals and its pandering to a few clubs that are cheating the cap.

I renewed the day before all the drama broke. Would have held off ifI knew what was about to happen. I don’t like punishing the Tigers because the NRL is such a rubbish organisation, but my interest in the NRL is on the slide, mainly because the playing field is not level and the majority of teams are up against it from round one, while a few others have a saloon run

• @:

@:

I renewed the day before all the drama broke. Would have held off ifI knew what was about to happen. I don’t like punishing the Tigers because the NRL is such a rubbish organisation, but my interest in the NRL is on the slide, mainly because the playing field is not level and the majority of teams are up against it from round one, while a few others have a saloon run

Can anyone confirm how much, if any, of your membership goes to the NRL? If none of it does, anyone whom was holding off because of Pascoe should renew, it is the main reason I am signing the family on as well. I don’t like knowing one of our own has been hung out to dry by the administration.

• ForumSupporter

@:

@:

@:

Can anyone confirm how much, if any, of your membership goes to the NRL? If none of it does, anyone whom was holding off because of Pascoe should renew, it is the main reason I am signing the family on as well. I don’t like knowing one of our own has been hung out to dry by the administration.

All memberships sold go directly to the Clubs…

• @:

@:

@:

@:

All memberships sold go directly to the Clubs…

Awesome. I was hoping that was the answer.

Recent Topics