Salary Cap Rumour

Heard on talkin sport that there is a solid rumour saying three clubs are about to be hit big time with salary cap breaches. Sharks are one with 2016 premiership in question.
Anyone hear anything solid?

Wouldn’t believe anything I hear on that show.

Just a show for their pisstank sycophants and trolls to ring up and annoy everyone.

I think I could guess three clubs it won’t be

I hear Wests Tigers may be in the firing line…

Gee, I wonder if it might be the last three clubs who have been investigated for cap rorting???

Rorters Donkeys and Bunnies will not be named

Geez I hope and pray that this involves the roosters. 2 work colleagues and 1 mate have been c**k-a-hoop for months. I need something. Pleeeeeeeeeease be the Rorters!!!

@Tiger_Steve:

Geez I hope and pray that this involves the roosters. 2 work colleagues and 1 mate have been c**k-a-hoop for months. I need something. Pleeeeeeeeeease be the Rorters!!!

Fingers crossed!

no way will it be the , rooters, donkeys, storm or the dogs. but the tigers maybe get done for been in the same comp as the above. lol really pissed of with the way the NRL is been run and how punishment is been handed out. have been a tigers fan since 1969, 1st time ever that I have no real interest for the start of the season, as our club has been done over by that plank todd Greenberg and the NRL.

Rorters please… they still think they are the bees knees, practicing in Paris

Who’s the 3rd CB? Obviously us and the sharks. Funny if they lose their premiership.

MANLY…KICK EM OUT of THE COMP…

I think the game at a national level has outgrown Manly and Cronulla. They only draw support from their own little areas. Kick them both out.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.