Horror show for Hasler as his star Turbo breaks down

Who cares Manly suck, I don’t care if the whole squad breaks down.

Dude Round 1 v Manly

If they are missing Turbo and two props it won’t hurt our chances

Yes I knew where you where heading with that post.

Apparently his brother left the ground in a moonboot as well. Though it was said that that was precautionary.

Never wish injury to anyone however might be the right time to get Manly and hopefully get the season off to a good start

It’s a long season. No point rushing them back for round 1.

We’ll smash the SCUM at full strength…

i would predict the score, but i am afraid that the scoreboard only shows numbers up to 2 digits

Great player… Bad luck.for him.

Ppl should remember karma

As long as he is not a good player from the Tigers, i’m not too worried. I mean, bad luck and yes, he is a good player.

I like Turbo, bad luck that he’s injured again

We’re due a bit of luck. Seems every big name player comes back from injury against us. Turbo, their 2 bench props missing and maybe dylan walker depending on what the nrl does. We wont get a much better chance. Now fingers crossed our guys come through Saturday unscathed!

Des up to his old tricks

Forget all the reports coming out of Manly that Tom Trbojevic will miss the first few rounds of the new season.

I’ve got men at Manly who are telling me it’s Des Hasler playing mind games with the media and round one opponents Wests Tigers.

Tommy T does have a minor hamstring strain following last weekend’s trial against the Sharks - but there is no way it will keep him from taking his spot against the Tigers at Leichhardt.

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/league/list/the-nrl-lurker-shane-kyle-flanagan-parramatta-eels-manly-dylan-walker/1lmouzxrxp1ea1huoalqv7grqb/3

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.