Some nrl players j uyst dont get it

After seeing the photo of Jack DeBelin on the front of the Telegraph this morning in skimpy budgie smugglers I am convinced that some NRL players have no idea at all cover up Jack until after court.

Maybe hed just been swimming, recovery pool, sauna??
Id hate photographers out front of my door every day

Ha ha. I literally posted something along these lines a few mins ago in another thread before seeing this thread.

I thought that surely it’s a stock photo, but apparently it’s him walking his dog this morning! What a moron.

@innsaneink:

Maybe hed just been swimming, recovery pool, sauna??
Id hate photographers out front of my door every day

https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/07e2bf263d734e631b9a8a03989cacc0?width=650

De Belin with Euan Aitken at WIN Stadium in Wollongong on Monday. Picture: Monique Harmer

Nope walking his doggo

In all fairness, it looks like he took his dog to the beach and had a swim.

Was he meant to wear a suit?

It his present predicament don’t tell me he doesn’t own a pair of footy shorts or boardies he has the body but not the brain to go with it is

Jesus fellas, better never go to Clovelly or Bondi, you’ll have a heart attack.

Not to many people that go to Clovelly or Bondi are up on charges

If you look closely, Pearce is in the background. 🐕

What have a pair of speedos got to do with his charges?

How do you know? And moreover, does attire indicate guilt on pending charges? Unless his sluggos have “I’m a sex offender” printed on the back I’d say not.

What predicament? If he is not guilty of the crime, what does wandering around in speedos matter

Yeh the beach is right behind the stadium… But he must be a pervert or idiot or something… Seriously

Agreed the guy is a clown.

Just asking for trouble parading around like that. Even if he wasn’t on a charge you would have to think what the hell are you doing - put a pair of boardies on for christ sake!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.