Your Hobbies

Best Gig was the Oils at Goat island.

My best concert could be The Beasts of Bourbon a decade ago, the Mountain Goats, or Elvis Costello and Steve Nieve at QPAC 20 years ago.

Just remember Geo: Cultured Bogan

Dire Straits in 1986
Bruce Springsteen 1985
U2 in 1988

I wish you lots of luck Fibros

Was very exciting when the Brother In Law’s horse Madotti qualified for the MM

It won a few quality races in its time

Let It Pour

And thanks for the well wishes. It just a chance but is very exciting.

Best concert for me is a tough one but probably Rage against the Machine at the gold coast big day out

Rolling Stones at the Emore…2000 tickets sold for a dress rehearsal for their big concert…unbelievable

@supercoach:

Rolling Stones at the Emore…2000 tickets sold for a dress rehearsal for their big concert…unbelievable

Was that the show Angus Young was at?

@Tweed_Tiger:

Best concert for me is a tough one but probably Rage against the Machine at the gold coast big day out

I saw them at the Sydney BDO and Sydney Entertainment Centre on that tour as well (2008 I think). Also saw them at the 96 BDO. They are one of my Top 5 bands.

My highlight from that 2008 BDO was during the Nightwatchman (Tom Morello’s solo show), he did a version of Beds are Burning with the guys from Antiflag. That was amazing, they really ripped it apart.

My favourite BDO show ever was Pearl Jam’s 2014 3 hour BDO set. Who does a 3 hour BDO set lol. Funny story about that BDO was I was up the front for Beady Eye (Liam Gallagher’s band) who I hate. I was only up the front waiting for Pearl Jam when Liam wanted to fight me and started abusing me from stage over a run in he and I had at the show on the Gold Coast a week earlier. There is actually footage of his tantrum on youtube lol.

Yes it would of been 2008, was a great show. I also saw the Tom Morello solo show glad I didn’t miss it.

Was some good soundwaves around that time also

@Tweed_Tiger:

Yes it would of been 2008, was a great show. I also saw the Tom Morello solo show glad I didn’t miss it.

Was some good soundwaves around that time also

Yeah, I went to most of those too, not many bands that I haven’t had a chance to see over the years.

• Hunting endangered species.
  • Driving dangerously through school zones.
  • Stealing old ladies purses.
  • Shaking babies.
  • Teasing handicapped people.
  • Getting blind drunk and talking loudly during the minute silence on Anzac day.

You know, just the normal stuff. 😉

Fibros good to see your filly run third today. I think your on a good one there all the best with her future raceing.

Thanks mate. Yeah really exciting about this one. Bjorn says it will be better as a three year old. We will have another start in 2-4 weeks time and take it from there.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.