Your Hobbies

• Annoying Geo , fishing , family and hopefully sometime in the near future golf again

• 5 kids

Cleaning, counciling, taxi driver, paying too.much for everything, bills, missing sock locating.

I used to Fish, hunt, read, hang with Mrs, hang with mates, garden etc……

Oh yeah. Im on my Ls. Newbie motorbike rider

• Great to hear there are few guitar players!

For me add fishing and golf to the list and last couple of years I’m in to low and slow bbq.

• Surfing, Surf Lifesaving, skiing, beer, red wine, yoga/gym sessions. General WestsTigers obsessiveness .

• Collecting Australian war medals, Z cars and West Harbour Pirates

• Cricket, guitar, bushwalking, League & Football.

Like a beer/red wine and also like to play the odd round of golf when I get the time.

Used to play a fair bit of xBox but finding myself to be less interested in this as I get older.

Something I’ve started doing in the last few years to ease stress and the ageing is to spend a bit of time at day spas, enjoy massages. Tried the Japanese Spa House at South Bowenfels for my last birthday, highly recommend.

• Karate, brewing beer, bbq (meat smoking), boxing, swimming.

Will watch cricket and footy.

• Making sourdough bread, fruit wine and fermented chilli sauces, as well as various pickles. Fishing out at the reef. Smoking fish and other meats. Raising turkeys and chooks. Gardening. Helping the kids learning music, and teaching my daughter saxophone and harmonica. Nearly forgot, planting rainforest. I’m up to 255 so far this season.

• did Lote play a couple of games for the Pirates at one stage?

• This forum

Daylight

Stereo and surround sound.

Of course, family and dogs are the most important, but not hobbies.

• Hey all 🙂 I’m new to the forum (saw this thread thought it would be a good place to get started).
    Been following for a while, and i am a massive fan of a lot of the users on here some great opinions and minds for footy on here.

My wife and newborn take up most of my time.
    But my second love is and always will be the tigers.
    Also, like a lot of other users I play guitar, played in a few bands mostly death metal,black metal and thrash \m/ Something I never grew out of.other interests include professional wrestling, horror movies,ufc and cycling

• @Sausagesorcerer:

Hey all :slight_smile: I’m new to the forum (saw this thread thought it would be a good place to get started).
    Been following for a while, and i am a massive fan of a lot of the users on here some great opinions and minds for footy on here.

My wife and newborn take up most of my time.
    But my second love is and always will be the tigers.
    Also, like a lot of other users I play guitar, played in a few bands mostly death metal,black metal and thrash \m/ Something I never grew out of.other interests include professional wrestling, horror movies,ufc and cycling

Welcome mate,
    The kids do take up a lot of that hobby time, but just wait till you can start introducing them to the Tigers and music. For christmas when my daughter was 2 we got her a full on kids drum set. First song she sung was Hungerstrike by Temple of the Dog, she is now 5 and it is still her favourite song.

• @Hbom:

brewing beer, bbq (meat smoking)

Let’s watch the footy at Hbom’s. NTTiger can bring some chilli sauce.

• Competitive rifle shooting

• He sure did

As did Timana Tahu and Stephen James back in the 80’s for the Tigers and more recently Taqele Naiyaravoro

Recent Topics