Your Hobbies

Kayaking no1…paddle around the harbour every Monday with a group of old blokes with a mandatory coffee on Cockatoo Island. Planning to do the Murray start to finish, Just getting a two month leave pass is a bit hard

Is Greenberg in your sights?

Lakers fan going on 25 years now. On saurfang (alliance)

World Professional Tiddlywinks…

AFL (Swans), Rugby, Fishing, dirt bikes, fantasy sports ( NFL, AFL, EPL, BBL and Rugby) and playing on the PS4.

Computer games reading music red wine and chilli sauce.Other sports Cricket NFL and the summer Olympics

Gym, gardening, home reno, learning languages, writing, travel and a few sneaky bets on the dishlickers. All squeezed in around 12 hour work days and two young kids.

really? what money do you get out of that? kayosports streamed it the other day, were you there?

Reading, movies, woodwork our beloved Tigers and my family. Tried to learn guitar but couldnt get my fingers around it.

All the good things to look forward to. Can only hope our kids grow to love the tigers as much as we do.
That’s awesome, i dig pretty much anything Chris Cornell put out, especially Temple of the dog. His passing still hurts.

Massive fan of Chris and yes it still hurts, listening to his songs will bring me to tears some days.

I still play hockey, I am in the local car club and have a 1962 XL falcon on historic rego, also try to ride my bike when I can, missed the last club ride because my battery died. I watch the A League (Sydney FC), NBL (Kings) and some AFL (Collingwood). I drink beer on the weekends, my kids are 18 and 20 and are never at home anymore.

I am well into my 60’s and have noticed a slight decline in memory function so I have just started to learn guitar and guitar/music theory to keep my mind active.

Not looking to join a band, just annoy the neighbours. Manage basic chords well enough to strum out a simple song or two and if lucky to be able to fingerpick one day.

I have also dabbled in oil painting for a couple of years. Wifey thinks I could sell some art but they would be too expensive if priced by the hour, lol.

@Sausagesorcerer:

All the good things to look forward to. Can only hope our kids grow to love the tigers as much as we do.
That’s awesome, i dig pretty much anything Chris Cornell put out, especially Temple of the dog. His passing still hurts.

Chris and his music meant an awful lot to me, I was very lucky to see him perform many many times, including seeing Temple of the Dog twice at PJ20. Only time I have cried at a concert was that weekend during Hunger strike and again during the “its ok” tag during Daughter by Pearl Jam. I pretty much grew up in the mosh pits around Sydney, Australia and the World.

I actually said to a mate the other day that I still miss Chris everyday, his lyrics meant so much to me and got me through so much.

“I’m looking California but feeling Minnesota”

That is tops. I play guitar and chess.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.