Your Hobbies

• Kayaking no1…paddle around the harbour every Monday with a group of old blokes with a mandatory coffee on Cockatoo Island. Planning to do the Murray start to finish, Just getting a two month leave pass is a bit hard

• Is Greenberg in your sights?

• Lakers fan going on 25 years now. On saurfang (alliance)

• ForumSupporter

World Professional Tiddlywinks…

• AFL (Swans), Rugby, Fishing, dirt bikes, fantasy sports ( NFL, AFL, EPL, BBL and Rugby) and playing on the PS4.

• Computer games reading music red wine and chilli sauce.Other sports Cricket NFL and the summer Olympics

• Gym, gardening, home reno, learning languages, writing, travel and a few sneaky bets on the dishlickers. All squeezed in around 12 hour work days and two young kids.

• really? what money do you get out of that? kayosports streamed it the other day, were you there?

• Reading, movies, woodwork our beloved Tigers and my family. Tried to learn guitar but couldnt get my fingers around it.

• All the good things to look forward to. Can only hope our kids grow to love the tigers as much as we do.
    That’s awesome, i dig pretty much anything Chris Cornell put out, especially Temple of the dog. His passing still hurts.

• Massive fan of Chris and yes it still hurts, listening to his songs will bring me to tears some days.

• I still play hockey, I am in the local car club and have a 1962 XL falcon on historic rego, also try to ride my bike when I can, missed the last club ride because my battery died. I watch the A League (Sydney FC), NBL (Kings) and some AFL (Collingwood). I drink beer on the weekends, my kids are 18 and 20 and are never at home anymore.

• I am well into my 60’s and have noticed a slight decline in memory function so I have just started to learn guitar and guitar/music theory to keep my mind active.

Not looking to join a band, just annoy the neighbours. Manage basic chords well enough to strum out a simple song or two and if lucky to be able to fingerpick one day.

I have also dabbled in oil painting for a couple of years. Wifey thinks I could sell some art but they would be too expensive if priced by the hour, lol.

• @Sausagesorcerer:

All the good things to look forward to. Can only hope our kids grow to love the tigers as much as we do.
    That’s awesome, i dig pretty much anything Chris Cornell put out, especially Temple of the dog. His passing still hurts.

Chris and his music meant an awful lot to me, I was very lucky to see him perform many many times, including seeing Temple of the Dog twice at PJ20. Only time I have cried at a concert was that weekend during Hunger strike and again during the “its ok” tag during Daughter by Pearl Jam. I pretty much grew up in the mosh pits around Sydney, Australia and the World.

I actually said to a mate the other day that I still miss Chris everyday, his lyrics meant so much to me and got me through so much.

“I’m looking California but feeling Minnesota”

• That is tops. I play guitar and chess.

Recent Topics