Your Hobbies

• Best Gig was the Oils at Goat island.

• My best concert could be The Beasts of Bourbon a decade ago, the Mountain Goats, or Elvis Costello and Steve Nieve at QPAC 20 years ago.

• Just remember Geo: Cultured Bogan

• Dire Straits in 1986
    Bruce Springsteen 1985
    U2 in 1988

• I wish you lots of luck Fibros

Was very exciting when the Brother In Law’s horse Madotti qualified for the MM

It won a few quality races in its time

• Let It Pour

And thanks for the well wishes. It just a chance but is very exciting.

• Best concert for me is a tough one but probably Rage against the Machine at the gold coast big day out

• Rolling Stones at the Emore…2000 tickets sold for a dress rehearsal for their big concert…unbelievable

• @supercoach:

Rolling Stones at the Emore…2000 tickets sold for a dress rehearsal for their big concert…unbelievable

Was that the show Angus Young was at?

• @Tweed_Tiger:

Best concert for me is a tough one but probably Rage against the Machine at the gold coast big day out

I saw them at the Sydney BDO and Sydney Entertainment Centre on that tour as well (2008 I think). Also saw them at the 96 BDO. They are one of my Top 5 bands.

My highlight from that 2008 BDO was during the Nightwatchman (Tom Morello’s solo show), he did a version of Beds are Burning with the guys from Antiflag. That was amazing, they really ripped it apart.

My favourite BDO show ever was Pearl Jam’s 2014 3 hour BDO set. Who does a 3 hour BDO set lol. Funny story about that BDO was I was up the front for Beady Eye (Liam Gallagher’s band) who I hate. I was only up the front waiting for Pearl Jam when Liam wanted to fight me and started abusing me from stage over a run in he and I had at the show on the Gold Coast a week earlier. There is actually footage of his tantrum on youtube lol.

• Yes it would of been 2008, was a great show. I also saw the Tom Morello solo show glad I didn’t miss it.

Was some good soundwaves around that time also

• @Tweed_Tiger:

Yes it would of been 2008, was a great show. I also saw the Tom Morello solo show glad I didn’t miss it.

Was some good soundwaves around that time also

Yeah, I went to most of those too, not many bands that I haven’t had a chance to see over the years.

• Hunting endangered species.
    • Driving dangerously through school zones.
    • Stealing old ladies purses.
    • Shaking babies.
    • Teasing handicapped people.
    • Getting blind drunk and talking loudly during the minute silence on Anzac day.

You know, just the normal stuff. 😉

• ForumSupporter

Fibros good to see your filly run third today. I think your on a good one there all the best with her future raceing.

• Thanks mate. Yeah really exciting about this one. Bjorn says it will be better as a three year old. We will have another start in 2-4 weeks time and take it from there.

Recent Topics