Warriors (squad) for Trial 2019

• ForumSupporter

Warriors (squad): Bunty Afoa, Leeson Ah Mau, Blake Ayshford, Gerard Beale, Adam Blair, Lachlan Burr, David Fusitu’a, Blake Green, Tohu Harris, Chanel Harris-Tavita, Patrick Herbert, Peta Hiku, Solomone Kata, Adam Keighran, Karl Lawton, Sam Lisone, Ken Maumalo, Agnatius Paasi, Isaiah Papali’i, Hayze Perham, Adam Pompey, Leivaha Pulu, Nathaniel Roache, Ligi Sao, Jazz Tevaga, Roger Tuivasa-Sheck ©.

• @Geo:

Leeson Ah Mau,

Recognise a few names, Special shout out to Blake Ayshford.

• Blake Ayshford is one of those players that baffles me. He looked really dangerous when he started in first grade with us and then he seemed to lose his mojo.

• Agree 100% but you’ve got to give the guy credit. He’s been avarage for a long time but is still there or there abouts. Keeps getting a start

• Is it just me or do they only have one playmaker in the squad (Green)

• ForumSupporter

@Balmain_Boy:

Is it just me or do they only have one playmaker in the squad (Green)

Adam Keighran and Chanel Harris-Tavita fighting it out for the 7…I think Warriors normal slide will start earlier this year…

• Warriors most dangerous attacking player no longer there. I know Johnson was in and out of games a lot but he always worried me when we played them. Very hard to tackle. Warriors will certainly miss him.

Recent Topics