Favourite song/song artist/music genre

• Dylan and Neil Young are my standouts, but the Stones, Joe Cocker, Tom Petty are not far behind them

• @TCL:

I’ve got the documentary. Where abouts in the doco are you guys?

During Better man the lyrics “She dreams in colour, she dreams in red, can’t find a better man” is us. It’s funny as its labeled as being from New York but we are in the clip twice once from Perth 09 and Auckland 09. I watched the Doco at the cinemas and when I saw it I remember seeing a Shihad shirt and thinking that I owned that shirt and then thought, $#%^ that’s me. lol

Its this video here, exactly 1 min in you see my wife, my best mate and I lol

• Banned

• That’s super cool. What a great clip and song.

• One of the best concerts I ever went to was Neal Young with Crazyhorse and Nils Lofgren at the Salinas Community Hall. I wasn’t really into Neal Young but my brother in law (who was a big Young fan) said he’d shout me a ticket. He knew that Young always started his tours with a sound check concert at the Salinas Community Hall which, as the name suggests, is a small venue. Apparently it was one of Young’s favourite venues for the acoustics.
    We packed our ears with cotton before going in.
    It went off.
    They performed ‘Cortez the Killer’ which I’d never heard before and it blew me away.

• I like all music - hip hop is my favourite.
    I hate AC/DC with a passion though - they sound horrible.

Haven’t really heard much Australian music I vibe with.

• Yeah I am actually with you on AC/DC. Not sure if it’s just that I am the wrong generation or not, I liked them when I was younger, but as I got older I began to feel like they were decades of the same thing. They are popular for a reason though I guess they must be doing something right.

• Christian music - more an d more great artists - all time favorites are David Meece and Cathy Troccoli

• lol no thanks!

• Unpopular opinion…

Always get scoffed at for expressing my dislike for 'em… but hey, it’s not for me.
    I really fail to see any positives to their music.

But hey, we’re all different. I hard pass on the Christian music too.

• Man oh man…
    Posting some bangers.

Top poster with great taste!
    +1 !!! Respect

• Banned

When I read your posts & saw your profile AVI I thought to myself, I like this guy - we’re either going to get along or we’re going to clash @ some point. Nothing but respect my guy, glad you enjoyed.

• Been listening to this song a fair bit since the George Pell verdict was announced. I absolutely love Apocalyptica!!

Recent Topics