Favourite song/song artist/music genre

What is your favourite song/song artist/song genre?
Put your new song findings here.

70’s and 80’s Rock Led Zeppelin Kashmir,
Also Deep Purple, Stones, Moodies, Pink Floyd, CCR, ELO, Steely Dan etc.

Growing up Metallica and Pantera were my favourite bands. As I get older I find myself enjoying stuff that my parents listen to. I would say as an adult Queen would be my favourite band now. They were phenomenal as a band, could do simply anything.

Chris Cornell would be my favourite artist.

I don’t have a favourite genre, I have an eclectic taste in music.

I like the Beatles, ACDC, Uriah Heep, Dire Straits, Boz Scaggs and Leonard Cohen.

Growing up Metallica, W.A.S.P, Slayer, Ratt, Megadeth and Skid Row just to name a few were my favorite bands. But now that I’m getting older I find myself enjoying country music, Brantley Gilbert and Tyler Farr.

Any good guitar song

90s grunge and industrial, 2000s nu-metal/hard rock/darkwave. Bands like Pearl Jam (the early stuff), Sevendust, Orgy, Julien-K, Celldweller, The Birthday Massacre.

Chisel, Skyhooks, Don Walker, Go-Betweens, The Who, Mountain Goats, Leonard Cohen, Elvis Costello.

Rap/hip-hop, jazz, blues, swing,
doo-wop, soul, classic rock, metal.

Aussie bands of the 70s, 80s, 90s except maybe Midnight Oil🙄

Red Hot Chili Peppers fav band

Linkin Park 2000 to 2007 and Chester Bennington is my favourite singer

Fav song - One Headlight - The Wallflowers,
Fav. artists/bands - Bryan Ferry/Roxy Music, R.E.M., RHCP, Fleetwood Mac.

Country rock mainly, a bit of rock, heavy metal, classical, jazz you name it. Pretty well anything but rap/hip hop. My favourite Band is mine, The Trade-Ins and if I said my favourite singer wasn’t me i’d be lying!! lol

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.