Favourite song/song artist/music genre

Gerling - Bad blood. entire album is awesome.

The Vaudeville smash and Muse are honourable mentions.

Ive always loved Van Halen, Deep Purple, Floyd, Dream Theater

But lately Ive gotten into some young guys in the progressive instrumental guitar scene. In particular Plini, David Maxim Micic and James Norbert Ivanyi

Plini & Ivanyi are both young Sydney guys, check them out they are awesome

Plini

James Norbert Ivanyi

@TCL:

I have all there albums 😁

Yeah I do too, plus about 100 live albums lol. I’ve been very lucky, my wife like the same music as me so we spent many years planning holidays and weekends away around going to concerts.

@colmcd:

Gerling - Bad blood. entire album is awesome.

They were phenomenal live.

Lucky, mine was a nirvana fan and later the foo’s so seen a few foo shows thanks to her holiday planning. Lucky girl also got to crowd surf the pj mosh pit at eastern creek.

Seen greenday, blink, offspring, qotsa, crooked vultures, arctic monkeys, ever clear, and a few more of the post grunge bands as well.

@TCL:

Seen greenday, blink, offspring, qotsa, crooked vultures, arctic monkeys, ever clear, and a few more of the post grunge bands as well.

Seen all those other than the Artic Monkeys.

@TCL:

Lucky girl also got to crowd surf the pj mosh pit at eastern creek.

I’m 6 foot and 110kg so my wife has been front row at pretty much every show we have ever been to. So front row for everything from Pearl Jam and Metallica through to Soundgarden and Rage Against the Machine. It is funny as she is quite loud so on the Pearl Jam shows we have been to you can clearly hear her on all the recordings from the shows. Our claim to fame was we were actually in crowd shots in the PJ20 documentary.

I’ve got the documentary. Where abouts in the doco are you guys?

How about Nine Inch Nails and Devin Townsend/Strapping Young Lad?

I really like Hopsin, he raps about some real and controversial stuff which he gets some hate for but I respect it. Dont have to agree with everything but the ill mind 5 7 and 8s are great and a bunch of his normal stuff.