• 2012- Bulldogs vs Storm
    • 2013- Roosters vs Sea Eagles
    • 2014- Rabbitohs vs Bulldogs
    • 2015- Cowboys vs Broncos
    • 2016- Sharks vs Storm
    • 2017- Storm vs Cowboys
    • 2018- Roosters vs Storm
      [/poll]

• Easy for me - 2017 was a bore. It wouldve been much better if thurston was available

• No tigers so all of em. HATED watching the cheats win last year

• And the cheats from the previous 2 years.

• 2015 was the only GF i enjoyed especially the last 3 minutes

• 2011, I had faith in the tigers and got my gf tix when they went in sale. I turned up not in the best mood and It wasnt a great game. The second manly grand final i witnessed at the ground.

• They were all pretty bog average. Only ones I would even consider watching a highlighys package of are 2014 & 2015.

• 2010 and 2018.

• What about 2009?

I saw an underdog Parramatta side march to the finals and get ripped by a cheating Melbourne team. I hate Parramatta and I can see them going the way of the Newtown Jets. But against that Melbourne side I fully concede that they were robbed of a GF. By far worst grand final I witnessed in recent times, although matched by the STORM vs Cowboys and surpassed by the whitewashes of 2008 and 2007. BORING GAMES.

• The last two premierships were too lopsided to enjoy as a neutral. The '17 Cows were exposed by a brilliant team and proven to be incapable of matching them. Likewise, the '18 Stormers were dismantled by their longtime general and blown off the field.

Recent Topics