Josh Reynolds - over hyped and over paid

@TIGER:

@GNR4LIFE:

And if course the wet blanket has to make an appearance

Not my fault if you choose to ignore the positive things I say.
Did you miss the part where I said he’s been great for us, especially his kicking?

In the overall scheme of his time in a Tigers jersey he’s done nothing so far.
I have to admit that in his limited appearances he’s had more good games than bad, all I’m saying is he’s achieved nothing so far, its rd5

Whose going on about what he’s achieved? He’s getting a deserved pat on the back for making a good comeback after copping it for 12 months. Sorry if that grinds your gears.

@GNR4LIFE:

@TIGER:

@GNR4LIFE:

And if course the wet blanket has to make an appearance

Not my fault if you choose to ignore the positive things I say.
Did you miss the part where I said he’s been great for us, especially his kicking?

In the overall scheme of his time in a Tigers jersey he’s done nothing so far.
I have to admit that in his limited appearances he’s had more good games than bad, all I’m saying is he’s achieved nothing so far, its rd5

Whose going on about what he’s achieved? He’s getting a deserved pat on the back for making a good comeback after copping it for 12 months. Sorry if that grinds your gears.

And I’m included in those who are giving him a pat on the back.

Reynolds is a live wire provides heaps of energy and also a very good ball runner. He’s a very good player always has been. Injury history is the biggest issue the way he plays he has to be physically ready. We overpaid given circumstances but if he stays fit and plays like he has the last two games he will be valuable.

I hope he kills it has had a run of bad luck.

It’s turning out how I hoped it would. Reyolds playing well enough to keep Benji out of the team.
Let’s hope Marshall plays well in reggies to keep enough pressure on Reynolds and to be primed for a call up if required.

JRey was excellent again last game.

Great attitude and commitment.

I.WAS WRONG.

he belongs with us and i hope he keeps putting in. Its infectious

At the game the other night, watching him behind the play which you dont see on TV, he does way way more than I gave him credit for. Worth every cent in these last 2 games.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.