Michael jackson

So new doco/expose’ airs tomorrow night - LEAVING NEVERLAND.
I’m keen to watch.

What do people think?
Is he guilty or innocent?

Let’s all pre-judge.

I think it’s irrelevant now the bloke has been in the ground for 10 years.

@Cultured_Bogan:

I think it’s irrelevant now the bloke has been in the ground for 10 years.

Agree with this although the car crash crew will lap it up

With respect @Cultured_Bogan, probably not irrelevant to alleged victims. I have no interest in the show and have no idea about his guilt or innocence FTR.

Let me put it this way to avoid any grey area relevant to this case. If someone admits to or is convicted of this type of offence, their death doesn’t end the suffering of their victims or the people who support them.

Spoke to somebody yesterday who has already seen this. Apparently it’s pretty damning. I was 50/50 after watching the 60 mins feature, but have a feeling this new documentary will probably sway a lot of people.

That is perfectly true, but he won’t be standing to answer for his crimes, or clear his name. He’s dead.

Nothing to be gained from this, typical of the spirit of the time though, garbage television.

Well we have all pre judged Jack DeBellin - so why not.

Apparently it’s a good quality doco.

The bloke admitted to sleeping in the same bed as little boys……

They were after Mike’s Catalog - he owns the beetles masters too. Before the tour, when he got sick & couldn’t dance as good they cut the cable. +10 years under investigation for alleged molestation, criminal cases, not guilty, FBI, IRS, phone taps. Nothing. Enjoy the music, let the man RIP

@Dan_Blanco:

They were after Mike’s Catalog - he owns the beetles masters too. Before the tour, when he got sick & couldn’t dance as good they cut the cable. +10 years under investigation for alleged molestation, criminal cases, not guilty, FBI, IRS, phone taps. Nothing. Enjoy the music, let the man RIP

At best he was highly inappropriate with kids, at worse he was a pedophile.

I don’t believe the accusations. Refer to Corey Feldman & Macaulay Culkin’s interviews on the matter if you’re not already convinced. This is a money grab.

I don’t think I deleted the post
@cochise , my mistake if I have

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme