Injuries before a ball is kicked!

Well we are already testing our depths already…… doesn’t fill me with much confidence but we’ll see I suppose come Saturday.

???HUH. WHat is this thread LOL???

Explains Mbye’s well below average trial performance.
They say his knee injury is not major, fingers crossed.

Yep, it’s a tough start. However, someone elses injury or poor performance is anothers opportunity.

All Clubs have a few out…I guess that;s why you have a 30 man squad

It’s sad tho the callibre of players we have out…., plenty of first grade experience but I’ve just looked at Des’ dilemma. Should beat them still I reckon.

@maxxy86:

It’s sad tho the callibre of players we have out…, plenty of first grade experience but I’ve just looked at Des’ dilemma. Should beat them still I reckon.

I’d rather have Corey Thompson replacing Mbye than Brendon Elliot replacing Trbojevic but that’s me

Yeah maybe Geo but I thought with Moses at 1 it takes off a bit of pressure off Marshall. Let’s be serious he needs a lot of help our benji.

I believe Benji will be fine in the early rounds. He showed last year in round 1 that he has the ability to manage a game.

I have doubts that he will be able to do it for 25 rounds but a good starter and Leichhardt should be good enough against a poor set of backs from Manly.

The forwards just need to produce a platform for Brooks to create some havoc.Looking forward to seeing Mikaele show his talent in first grade as he has a good motor and bends the line, if Aloaia gets his hands right then we could have two strong bench players with a couple of workers.

Mbye will be missed but I applaud the coach as he needs him fit for the year and a knee injury is better fixed now than carry it for the rest of the year.Cory will be keen to cement a spot so will bust a gut to stay in the 17.

Can’t wait until Saturday afternoon hope the weather prediction is wrong as we want it dry and fast.

Injuries are proving to be a real problem. They are not the bottom of our depth getting hurt, it is those that would be amongst first picked.

One positive is that it shows how hard madge is pushing the boys…

I think we can get Manly but the following week v Warriors might be a different story

MYBE, why the hell did he play against the warriors two weeks ago.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.