Live NRL: Round 1 Discussion

Don’t think we will see more than 30 points tonight

Melbourne 14 Brisbane 12

Jahrome Hughes to kill it …most interest for me will be seeing how Matt Gillett returning at lock for Brisbane and how Melbourne cope without Slater

I got Broncos by 8 Hap.

Hope Gillet has a good return, seems like a great family man. Surprised TPJ on the bench, thought he would start at lock and Gillet into the 2nd Row @happy_tiger

@TJ21:

Surprised TPJ on the bench, thought he would start at lock and Gillet into the 2nd Row

It’s because TPJ has been injured. Long term they’ll want him starting.

The Broncos are terrible. A number of horribly overrated players in that side

Jesus did I say Broncos by 8.

Chambers dudded… A square up for the first knock on try to melb… Great to see the refs still crap

Melbourne are a class above.

Couldn’t understand how the Broncos firmed in betting.

Broncos to come away with the second half for a narrow win.

Because idiots like me changed their tip last minute!! Why why do I do this!!!

Surprised it’s only 10-0. Donkeys lucky not to be down 20

Broncos won’t be true premiership contenders until they get a better halfback. Nikorima is a good #14 but his game is too similar to Milford’s… they need an organising half. They also need an upgrade at fullback - Boyd is a shadow of his former self

They need to move Isaako to fullback

Got ourselves a game, finally. Oates with a double

@steve-o:

Broncos won’t be true premiership contenders until they get a better halfback. Nikorima is a good #14 but his game is too similar to Milford’s… they need an organising half. They also need an upgrade at fullback - Boyd is a shadow of his former self

Could not agree more. Nikorima is terrible and Boyd looks lost without uncle Wayne.

Great to see a penalty for back chat. More of it please.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.