What song are you listening to right now?

@sheer64 said in What song are you listening to right now?:

@trentrunciman said in What song are you listening to right now?:

Nothing to see here. 😃

my piano teacher played this for me at music school.

i came home and youtubed it and found a pleasant surprise hahah

2203e935-edc0-4cea-a290-9a55b24e964c-image.png

just simpin 🤤

😳🤗🏃😍

@hugggarz said in What song are you listening to right now?:

Groove to this Guitar Freaks. Been an ardent Buckethead fan for half a decade now and just found this other fan who can recreate his works to this extent on one of my favourite tracks of his. Awesome.
Has a soft slow intro - let it warm up.

Thank you @hugggarz that was simply awesome. But as guitar solos aren’t really my thing ( I’m much more into drumming) I can only give it a 3/4 fully sic…do you youngsters still say fully sic these days?
My wife loves Santana (up till now I couldn’t stand him but this may have changed my mind) so this could be something that she will really be into…she may even say it’s really cool and ‘fully sic’, as she is much younger than me… by 5 months.

Nothing to see here. 😃

just simpin 🤤

I wish I had lots of money, was good lookin and forty years younger, cause I’ve always wanted to learn the piano, then maybe she could sit on my…🤠 😊 …piano, the way she sits on that one.

@MAGPIES1963 said in What song are you listening to right now?:

Nothing to see here. 😃

just simpin 🤤

I wish I had lots of money, was good lookin and forty years younger, cause I’ve always wanted to learn the piano, then maybe she could sit on my…🤠 😊 …piano, the way she sits on that one.

hahaha

Hair (Ty Segall, Tim Presley) - Easy Rider

last edited by Hangonaminute

Cold Chisel… when the war is over

Would be a contender for one of the best songs ever recorded in Australia.

Powerman 5000 are still around and dropped a new single, Black Lipstick. Cool throwback to the 1980’s synthwave era, cool groove and beat to this one.

@pawsandclaws1 said in What song are you listening to right now?:

Love the Masters Apprentices. Great track.

Groove to this Guitar Freaks. Been an ardent Buckethead fan for half a decade now and just found this other fan who can recreate his works to this extent on one of my favourite tracks of his. Awesome.

Thank you @hugggarz that was simply awesome. But as guitar solos aren’t really my thing ( I’m much more into drumming) I can only give it a 3/4 fully sic…do you youngsters still say fully sic these days?
My wife loves Santana (up till now I couldn’t stand him but this may have changed my mind) so this could be something that she will really be into…she may even say it’s really cool and ‘fully sic’, as she is much younger than me… by 5 months.

I’m not too sure as I’m not exactly a spring chicken anymore myself but I would guess 3/4 fully hectic will suffice 😆

If you and the wife dug that solo, I posted a list back about 5 pages or so on this thread of my faves (some are similar to this) so check those out if you want.
A list definitely helps as Buckethead has over 300 albums of everthing from jazz to blues to metal to funk to just chilled out stuff. So if you’re into guitar you’re bound to find something that you’ll like.

I’m not too sure as I’m not exactly a spring chicken anymore myself but I would guess 3/4 fully hectic will suffice 😆

If you and the wife dug that solo, I posted a list back about 5 pages or so on this thread of my faves (some are similar to this) so check those out if you want.
A list definitely helps as Buckethead has over 300 albums of everthing from jazz to blues to metal to funk to just chilled out stuff. So if you’re into guitar you’re bound to find something that you’ll like.

Thanks for your advice @hugggarz … I’ve never heard of Buckethead, but I will certainly check him out.
Just watching that young fella move his fingers on those chords was really amazing, as well as very entertaining. One minute your being lulled to sleep as the music is so gentle and relaxing. Next minute its a burger with the lot.
Has fully ‘hectic’ taken over from fully ‘sic’ now?
There’s no young kids around my place so I don’t get to keep up with all the new ‘jivetalk’.

@mike said in What song are you listening to right now?:

@pawsandclaws1 said in What song are you listening to right now?:

Love the Masters Apprentices. Great track.

I can’t say I know much about the Masters Apprentices @mike except for the fact they were very popular way back in the 60’s… and I believe they were a very talented group of musicians?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.