What song are you listening to right now?

Tommy’s getting old but damn!!

With Barty losing , Qld losing , Australia losing something dark is on the menu

God knows if the WT’s lose on Sunday

@rustycage said in What song are you listening to right now?:

😂😂😂 wow! That just takes Tibetan throat singing to another dimension, and yet, strangely still quite soothing - just don’t read the lyrics. 😆

@Russell how many children do you believe were conceived as a result of listening to Brook Benton.

@pawsandclaws1 - Not sure Paws but they would make quite a crowd, wouldn’t mind that many at the game this week.

the greatest qawwali singer Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan

Eireann - Afro Celt Sound System

G’day @rustycage: I could sit and watch this drumming stuff 24/7 just about. I love it.!!!
I went to a club out Penrith way many years ago when a group called Custer’s Last Stand were playing. Their drummer did a drum solo at the end of the show. With the aid of a few schooners, I got so into the rhythm I reckon I went close to banging a hole in the table from using my hands as drumsticks. Cheers ☺

@rustycage: Wests Tigers should sign this bloke up. He is definitely NOT A PLODDER. He drums faster than any of our players can run, I reckon ☺

G’day @jadtiger: those complaining about the noise were probably all Rorters supporters eh!!!
I tell yuh what though, I reckon the closure ☠ of the Sydney Showground Speedway Royale absolutely and without a doubt killed speedway as it was then, in and around Sydney. The reason being, speedway no longer had a home/fortress/jungle or whatever you would like to call it. Speedway was fractured, with a bit here like Gosford and a bit there like Kurri Kurri with an occasional meeting in Tamworth. Sydney Showground was sold out many times during the season, now Kurri Kurri would be lucky to get 1000 people to go along even for a major meeting such as The Australian Sidecar C’ship.
The point I am trying to make is…doesn’t this sound very much like what is currently happening with Our Wests Tigers playing out of multiple stadiums? Many of the fans end up getting the shits and walk away as with speedway.
We MUST get our ONE venue worked out before the start of the 2020 season IMO, cheers ☺

G’day @cochise: I read in one of your earlier posts where you said your life was taken up now mostly by Wests Tigers obviously, and playing your guitar. Did you ever play in a band cochise? If you did, the name of the band wasn’t Custer’s Last Stand by any chance, was it?
This may be a bit of brilliant lateral thinking on my part, but on the other hand, it probably isn’t anywhere near lateral thinking, more just like dumb thinking. But I connected your name being cochise with Custer in the title of the band ☺ ✌

@MAGPIES1963 I played in a couple of bands in the late 90’s and early 2000’s, none called Custer’s Last Stand, we mostly played covers but had a couple of originals that we would throw into our set lol.

Stunned to be listening to a Ed Sheeran song but anyway.

@cochise: did you have any of your music recorded. If you did, have you put it onto our site. If not…why not, as I am interested in listening/looking at it, cheers Cochise ☺

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.