What song are you listening to right now?

limp bizkit lonely world

run of the company by jebediah

I heard recently Reg Dwight is coming to Aussie soon. One of my all time favourite songs and one in which I really enjoy the drumming ✌ , is one of his called ‘curtains’ and to use the words of another forumer ‘one of the most powerful and emotive songs I have ever heard’ ☝ ☺ cheers.

Faith No More - Falling to Pieces

G’day @rustycage: I reckon you are on a real winner ✌ with this one ie The Hu Band…Wolf Totem.
The Canberra Raiders have their Viking Clap to Unite and excite their mob before the game starts. Your song, this song could be Our Unifying song to get Our mob in the mood for the game and excited.
If the words in this song aren’t fightin words ☠ nothin is. It will need a bit of work by someone as far as the lyrics are concerned, to change all the animal names to those of our opposition of the day etc if you get my drift. I can just imagine All our fans clapping or singing along. I reckon it would scare the … out of the opposition, don’t you rustycage? ☺

Brook Benton - Rainy night in Georgia

So smooth it is hard to stay on your feet.

I don’t care by Icona Pop

G’day @jadtiger: the name Sydney Showground reminds me of many great Saturday nights of SPEEDWAY. Solos, sidecars and then speedcars all on the one program. Simply amazing!!! ☺

@MAGPIES1963 said in What song are you listening to right now?:

G’day @jadtiger: the name Sydney Showground reminds me of many great Saturday nights of SPEEDWAY. Solos, sidecars and then speedcars all on the one program. Simply amazing!!! ☺

I remember it well and the Paddo residents always complaining about the noise.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.