Eels sign McIlwrick

https://www.zerotackle.com/eels-sign-mcilwrick-42153/

The Eels have added some depth at No. 9.
Parramatta have added former South Sydney hooker Matt McIlwrick to the club on a one-year contract. McIlwrick’s inclusion completes the Eels’ top 30 squad, after the 27-year-old put pen to paper for the 2019 season.

The hooker has previously played for Canberra, Sydney, Cronulla and Wests Tigers, and was a member of the Rabbitohs despite not playing a first grade game for the club. The Eels confirmed Reed Mahoney will remain in the No. 9 jersey, with McIlwrick set to provide depth in the position.

keep on bouncing matt

I wish him well he plays with a lot of passion and uses his limited skills as effectively as he can

I don’t know how these fringe NRL players handle being passed around like some of them are.
You’d start wondering what’s the point of getting to know anyone when you could be out the door at any moment posing for photos in your new colours.

Wow, i thought Eels didn’t want the wooden spoon

There has been a strange silence around Kaysa Pritchard’s absence

I liked this guy.

Defend well and got the ball off rhe ground fast.

Best of luck

He is an honest toiler. Tough Old school hooker. Solid and can do the job but because the halves are under pressure with defensive systems designed to shut them down, every team is looking for creativity out of DH

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.